Our goals are still in front of us.

Still don’t have a reliable QB. It’s frankly amazing we can’t get this figured out.

Reactions: basspond
A lot of doom and gloom going around. We haven’t even started conference play, we are undefeated in the SEC. everything we want is still right in front of us and this team will get better. GBO
What goals you talking about is that includes the SEC schedule? Winning the East? Winning the natty? Winning more than 3 games in conference? I’m almost sure all those options are off the table!

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Once Hooker settled down, I felt like we saw what the offense is supposed to look like and it should get better as the season goes. The offense I saw is good enough to get us some SEC wins. Not sure about the defense, but offensively I think we can put up some points on SC, UK, Mizzou, Ole Miss and Vandy.

Once Hooker settled down, I felt like we saw what the offense is supposed to look like and it should get better as the season goes. The offense I saw is good enough to get us some SEC wins. Not sure about the defense, but offensively I think we can put up some points on SC, UK, Mizzou, Ole Miss and Vandy.
I agree, if we stick with hooker

Hooker came in as an unknown. Let’s see a teams game plan for him

His last pass was an interception

A lot of doom and gloom going around. We haven’t even started conference play, we are undefeated in the SEC. everything we want is still right in front of us and this team will get better. GBO
Outside of Tennessee Tech, it only gets tougher from here….

AL, GA, FL, MISS will all be losses. Everything else is a toss up in conference outside of Vanderbilt

Hooker came in as an unknown. Let’s see a teams game plan for him
Lets see Hooker after he has a game plan from our staff custom made for HIS skill set. This guy is a solid qb that can guide us to a winning season. I believe in the guy. You go actually look at his VaTech stats. He had solid efficiency ratings and can be successful here.

What goals you talking about is that includes the SEC schedule? Winning the East? Winning the natty? Winning more than 3 games in conference? I’m almost sure all those options are off the table!

A winning record. Our O will be rolling by the end of the season, just takes time. GA, FL, and Bama may be losses, but anything is possible.

VN Store

Back