Our Favorite Heisman Winner...

"He held out for four months on a mission for big money, but insisted in September there's more to be concerned with than a long-term " :shakehead:

"In May 2000, Woodson was named in warrants charging him with drunken driving and driving with a suspended license in Ann Arbor, Mich., where he won the 1997 Heisman Trophy for Michigan. Police said he registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.24 percent, more than twice Michigan's legal limit." :nono:

Keep it Charles, you are making my argument for me!

Some drunk who's not even the best corner in the league vs. Pey-freakin'-ton Mann-freakin'-ing:

Attachments

• heisman.JPG
    heisman.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
Unlike Peyton Manning, Woodson is such a great ambassador for the Heisman Trophy and College Football. They should be proud to have him as a member. :moon2:

How proud the Downtown Athletic Club must be, again. His actions are on par with how I feel about their stinking award/curse. :bad:

It cursed Jason White, that's for sure. The moment they give it to him bars him from winning a national title. Poor boy.

Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Jan 7, 2005 11:26 AM
Milo, take that picture down now, Seriously! :angry:

Dude... My distaste for Charles Woodson is probably far greater than most of your's, I just haven't said much. He went to Michigan, I am a Buckeyes fan, he won the Heisman over Peyton, and he plays for the Raiders, who I hate.

ummm i say peyton knew that if he didnt beat flordia he migh win it and that is what happened.

I didn't hear this about woodson, but I can't say I'm totally surprised.

I agree with Vols2345 in that Peyt had to beat fla unfortunately.

1st of all- peyton should have gotten the heisman IMO, but it makes me sick how people
talk all this trash about woodson. The guy was the best cover corner/returner in the nation. As for his dui, do people not make mistakes in life?

Originally posted by craigb_702@Jan 24, 2005 6:13 PM
1st of all- peyton should have gotten the heisman IMO, but it makes me sick how people
talk all this trash about woodson. The guy was the best cover corner/returner in the nation. As for his dui, do people not make mistakes in life?

Randy Moss had more claim to the Heisman that year than Charles Woodson did.

I'm not on the CW fan committee, alls i'm sayin is- it's kinda weak to be hatin' on this dude because our guy didn't win the heisman almost 10 years ago.

VN Store

Back