Our Elite 8 appearance.

I give Auburn all the credit but this team has only played that bad twice this season. I really think the emotion of the UK game mentally drained the guys and for what ever reason they couldn’t dial back in.

I think it will be quite different in the NCAA. It’s not consecutive days like SECT.

I still have hope for a deep tourney run.

Reactions: Stoked
I give Auburn all the credit but this team has only played that bad twice this season. I really think the emotion of the UK game mentally drained the guys and for what ever reason they couldn’t dial back in.

I think it will be quite different in the NCAA. It’s not consecutive days like SECT.

I still have hope for a deep tourney run.
These are my thoughts as well. The emotion of that game had me drained yesterday and I didn't even play.

geesh no one thinking they can win it all except me I have them beat duke in the championship.

There will not be a more intense/hostile environment than there was vs UK on Saturday with the exception of us making it to Minneapolis, especially not from Cincy fans lol. Our fans are something else and need to calm down and take a step back off the ledge.
I'm pretty sure Cincy fans can get it done if Auburn fans could and LSU fans could.

The UK tourney win was a true outlier this year. The fact is that every tough road game this year was a loss for UT. That's a poor indicator of their toughness in the toughest moments UK game not withstanding.

We will see how they do. They just need to show up.

VN Store

Back