Our constant crying is stroking Florida’s ego.

All of this whining and moaning, predicting us to get killed because “Woe is me, we suck so bad” after 3 games. We don’t even know the identity of this team yet. This is a thread from their 247 site feeling sorry for us and laughing at our meltdown over this game. Look at what you’re doing to Florida fans watching our boards? You’re literally stroking their ego.

View attachment 395852View attachment 395853View attachment 395854View attachment 395855

Quit crying, quit giving them reasons to strut around thinking they’re something they’re not, pick up your balls, and let’s get fired up to watch our men in orange go wreck their season.

GBO. No matter what.

So you just made a post on a football message board talking trash about a rival team and their fans, because they were on a football message board talking trash about their rival team and fans?

Didn’t you just do the same thing they’re doing?

I wouldn’t get too worked up about message board posts. Nothing you read or hear will affect the outcome of this game.

Given those posts, it is gonna be a hard pill to swallow if FL loses to us in the swamp. Not saying it is going to happen, but there is such a thing as over confidence. Bama's defesne looked horrible Saturday, and given all thy hype of To'To, he was out of position on a few plays and over pursued, the middle was susupect all day to the passing game and FL exploited it. I think it possible that To'To added to are defensive woes last years as much as he helped.

There it is…. the win-win game some UT fans play within their minds.

Before the FL game, Alabama had possibly its best defense ever. That was the talk.

But now, since Florida dominated them for most of the game, it’s not that Florida has a pretty darn good offense, it’s now “Bama’s defense looked horrible.”

Maybe, juuussst maybe, Florida is a pretty good team. We’ll see soon.

Reactions: Stephen A Smith
I know right. The Vols have quit in the resent past. I’m not denying that, but look at the cain the fans raised and the coaches that got fired.

We have a new coach that I expect to put an end to that. Look at Florida’s coach and the teams that he has had quit. Not just at Florida but at Miss St too. He was at Florida when they quit there, then he was at Miss St, they quit there. Now he is back at Florida where they are know to buckle under the pressure and quit.

I bring up facts about how Florida quits and you defend them.

That’s the spirit!

Vol fans defending Florida.

Like I said don’t underestimate the quit in Florida.

😂👍🏼

So you just made a post on a football message board talking trash about a rival team and their fans, because they were on a football message board talking trash about their rival team and fans?

Didn’t you just do the same thing they’re doing?

I wouldn’t get too worked up about message board posts. Nothing you read or hear will affect the outcome of this game.

This would be a valid point, except I’m addressing our own fans giving them reason to talk trash about our own fans.

I’m not griping about them talking trash. They should be, so should we. The difference is we don’t talk trash about them, we seem to prefer to talk trash about us.

This would be a valid point, except I’m addressing our own fans giving them reason to talk trash about our own fans.

I’m not griping about them talking trash. They should be, so should we. The difference is we don’t talk trash about them, we seem to prefer to talk trash about us.
What "trash" should we be talking? "You guys may stomp us year in and year out, but you look funny"

What "trash" should we be talking? "You guys may stomp us year in and year out, but you look funny"

What I would like to see out of our fans:

“Last year arguably your best team since Tebow beat our worst team in program history by 12 points. Then you had a legit shot at not blowing your season, but somehow decided throwing a shoe was the best possible option during a game you had in the bag. So forgive us for not being intimidated by Mama Mullen’s team of make-out buddies, but I’m ready to see Byron Young come off the edge and sling your overrated players into the dirt. Go Vols.”

What I have to endure out of our fans instead:

“We suck so bad and the Gators are scary. We’ll probably lose by a whole lot. And by the way, words do hurt. I need a safe space.”

625F0566-1FAD-4CF8-B53B-6BD6B86CCDDC.jpeg

1-15 in the last 16 years. You are who your record says you are.

I saw a video clip of 2017 game showing the score Florida 6 Tennessee 3 in the 3rd qtr, I believe, Tennessee is first and goal from the half yd line and Dormady is in the shot gun throwing.....BTW, pass was incomplete, almost intercepted, 5 yard penalty on 2nd down, more incompletions and INT on 3rd down.......with fu&king coaching like that, its little wonder its is so one sided

There it is…. the win-win game some UT fans play within their minds.

Before the FL game, Alabama had possibly its best defense ever. That was the talk.

But now, since Florida dominated them for most of the game, it’s not that Florida has a pretty darn good offense, it’s now “Bama’s defense looked horrible.”

Maybe, juuussst maybe, Florida is a pretty good team. We’ll see soon.
I see some didn't watch the game. The defesne did look horrible. FL had 245 total yards rushing, that doesn't cut it as an SEC defense. If our defesne doesn't stop the run they will most like do the same to us as well, if not worse. FL is avg. 336 rush yards a game. Honestly, I think Bama's defense is decent but not jaw dropping, not like that of UGA. We need to make florida beat us with the pass game.

I see some didn't watch the game. The defesne did look horrible. FL had 245 total yards rushing, that doesn't cut it as an SEC defense. If our defesne doesn't stop the run they will most like do the same to us as well, if not worse. FL is avg. 336 rush yards a game. Honestly, I think Bama's defense is decent but not jaw dropping, not like that of UGA. We need to make florida beat us with the pass game.

Someone didn’t watch the game? I was AT THE GAME watching about as closely as humanly possible from row 8.

I saw a UF offense impose its will on a well-coached Bama defense filled with 5-star guys.

If you hate FL, which you clearly do, you’ll say Bama’s defense is suddenly “horrible” to enable yourself not to compliment Florida’s offense. That’s fine, after the game this Saturday, if FL does well again, you’ll find ten different reasons why, none of which will include the simple statement “dang, FL might be pretty good.”

But who cares, nobody’s looking for your approval.

Since Bama’s defense is “horrible,” TN should have no problem shutting UF down and winning this game.

This is a nonissue unless you go to a website for a school you don’t like to read thoughts of people you don’t like.

I’ve assumed for years Gator fans bash Vol fans on their sites.

Someone didn’t watch the game? I was AT THE GAME watching about as closely as humanly possible from row 8.

I saw a UF offense impose its will on a well-coached Bama defense filled with 5-star guys.

If you hate FL, which you clearly do, you’ll say Bama’s defense is suddenly “horrible” to enable yourself not to compliment Florida’s offense. That’s fine, after the game this Saturday, if FL does well again, you’ll find ten different reasons why, none of which will include the simple statement “dang, FL might be pretty good.”

Since Bama’s defense is “horrible,” TN should have no problem shutting UF down and winning this game.

I see we are objective. How about you go back and read what I wrote. If Florida's offesne was as good as you claim them to be then they should have won Saturday, yes? I even mentioned that if we played defense like Bama this Saturday then we are sure to lose. I am not saying FL offense isn't better than TN, I am just saying I was not impressed and Bama defense wan't great. Stop being sensitive. If FL can put up +30 against a UGA defense then I might reconsider my take on FL offense. As of right now, FL has only beat a FAU and UCF team, much like TN hasn't beaten anyone, so we do not know how good the offense really is against SEC teams. With that, the only thing Florida has shown was the ability to run the ball, nothing more. E. Jones already has 5 Int's this season.

I see we are objective. How about you go back and read what I wrote. If Florida's offesne was as good as you claim them to be then they should have won Saturday, yes? I even mentioned that if we played defense like Bama this Saturday then we are sure to lose. I am not saying FL offense isn't better than TN, I am just saying I was not impressed and Bama defense wan't great. Stop being sensitive. If FL can put up +30 against a UGA defense then I might reconsider my take on FL offense. As of right now, FL has only beat a FAU and UCF team, much like TN hasn't beaten anyone, so we do not know how good the offense really is against SEC teams. With that, the only thing Florida has shown was the ability to run the ball, nothing more. E. Jones already has 5 Int's this season.

This is more of the same. You’re trying to convince me that Bama’s defense is unimpressive, thusly Florida’s offense is unimpressive, and that those were just a couple bad teams playing Saturday while the really good team was playing in Athens.

Youre using FL’s first two opponents to disrespect their results on one hand, on the other hand you’re swinging from Georgia’s sack while ignoring the pathetic offenses they’ve played, yes including Clemson.

The good thing about all this is you’ll get to see how sorry both FL and Bama are real soon.

All of this whining and moaning, predicting us to get killed because “Woe is me, we suck so bad” after 3 games. We don’t even know the identity of this team yet. This is a thread from their 247 site feeling sorry for us and laughing at our meltdown over this game. Look at what you’re doing to Florida fans watching our boards? You’re literally stroking their ego.

View attachment 395852View attachment 395853View attachment 395854View attachment 395855

Quit crying, quit giving them reasons to strut around thinking they’re something they’re not, pick up your balls, and let’s get fired up to watch our men in orange go wreck their season.

GBO. No matter what.
I'm sure them beating us 16 times out of the last 20 years has nothing to do with that

Saturday can't get here fast enough. The players will do all the talking while the fans watch, hope, scream and dream. that's all. who cares what other fans think of each other.

VN Store

Back