Other than Freeze Poll

2022 HC (other than Freeze)

• Total voters

jackieaprilesr

leave the gun, take the cannoli
outside of massive infractions worse than LSU basketball, Pruitt will be HC in 2021...........Chadwell and Napier will be realistic hires in 2022 if Pruitt is fired. Which one of these two look to be the best fit to revive the program after year 4 of Pruitt? both have connections to the state of Tennessee...

If everything about Napier is true about him needing this and that or he won't come then I don't want him. Sounds too much like someone that doesn't believe in themselves unless the situation is perfect.

Where’s the Neither option. This job is too big for Chadwell and Napier’s not coming to this mess.

Freeze til it ain’t

Reactions: Tnfan41
Chadwell has some serious NCAA violations in his background with serious penalties as a head coach...we need integrity. Check it out for your self by doing a search of Chadwell,

Napier, age 41, from Cookville TN
7-7
11-3
10-1

Coached at: SC State, Clemson, Bama, Colorado ST, Arizona ST, and Louisiana

Chadwell, age 43, from Carryville TN
3-9
5-7
11-1
(Overall) 79-52
Coached at: ETSU, Charleston Southern, North Greenville, Delta ST, Coastal Carolina

One of these coaches is NOT like the other......they are not the same.

I would most definitely “want” Napier over Chadwell. Because he came from big programs and worked his way up. He also has “some” HC experience......and has improved each year.

However neither has shown they can take something like “Tennessee” and build, while winning and improving.

“Could” Doofy, Butch, and even Pruitt have succeeded in a different circumstance? Maybe.........but none of them had HC experience of “building.”

Tennessee is a dumpster fire......for realz. They need a proven head coach. One who has proven they can win, and one who has proven they can “change” broken programs.

“could” either of those mentioned change Tennessee.....well sure. However the odds would be against them. Tennessee is broken......they need to be “fixed” before they need one of these “hot name” young coaches.

Just my 2 cents.

P.S.
There is someone out there who is a HC, who has won, who has beaten good teams, and who has improved multiple broken programs (that’s simply why I would like the guy for Tennessee).

Reactions: EtowahVol
Which of these guys have support from any of the MONEY guys? That is more important this year than ever before.

Napier, age 41, from Cookville TN
7-7
11-3
10-1

Coached at: SC State, Clemson, Bama, Colorado ST, Arizona ST, and Louisiana

Chadwell, age 43, from Carryville TN
3-9
5-7
11-1
(Overall) 79-52
Coached at: ETSU, Charleston Southern, North Greenville, Delta ST, Coastal Carolina

One of these coaches is NOT like the other......they are not the same.

I would most definitely “want” Napier over Chadwell. Because he came from big programs and worked his way up. He also has “some” HC experience......and has improved each year.

However neither has shown they can take something like “Tennessee” and build, while winning and improving.

“Could” Doofy, Butch, and even Pruitt have succeeded in a different circumstance? Maybe.........but none of them had HC experience of “building.”

Tennessee is a dumpster fire......for realz. They need a proven head coach. One who has proven they can win, and one who has proven they can “change” broken programs.

“could” either of those mentioned change Tennessee.....well sure. However the odds would be against them. Tennessee is broken......they need to be “fixed” before they need one of these “hot name” young coaches.

Just my 2 cents.

P.S.
There is someone out there who is a HC, who has won, who has beaten good teams, and who has improved multiple broken programs (that’s simply why I would like the guy for Tennessee).
They haven't got the guts!

Reactions: JoAllan
Somebody who can make this team stop looking like.. How did Randy Quaid put it in Days of Thunder?

They haven't got the guts!

I agree

I wish they did.

I really think Tennessee needs someone who has proven they can “fix” a program.......along with all the other things we want......winning, offense, beating good teams, ect.

I think that is why Tennessee is “still” in the same situation. They keep hiring (usually dollar tree hires) but nothing works. They have tried a “hot name” they tired offense, they tried defense........Tennessee is broken......they need a “fixer.”

Reactions: Tnfan41

VN Store

Back