Other Games Around the Country

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Oklahoma is only up 7-0 on Baylor and it's almost halftime.

Ohio St. is up 7-0 on Michigan.

Michigan 14
Ohio St. 14

Oklahoma 21
Baylor 0

Ok, wtf is it with Athletes and their need to be thugs??
Pacers fighting with fans...
Clemson and SC breaking out into a full melee....

The world has gone batty.

Well, Bama 6 Auburn 0! If Bama had any kind of offense, they might be able to pull this out. It is raining there now, so that will take some Auburns speed away. Should be an interesting second half!

hmmm that 3-4 defense someone recently said would work against Auburn seems to be effective so far...hey that was me.. :rocks:

Bama got good field position off two AU turnovers, but only got three points out of them. I have a feeling that's going to come back to haunt them later on.

Originally posted by dan4vols@Nov 20, 2004 1:57 PM
hmmm that 3-4 defense someone recently said would work against Auburn seems to be effective so far...hey that was me.. :rocks:

Unless VANDY GETS 33 POINTS ON YOU :banghead:

But hey, Ohio State won :D Now I can go buy that Horseshoe t-shirt I've been wanting

can you guys believe that Wisconsin knew BEFORE they left theyre locker room that they were rose bowl bound if they won because of the Michigan loss and then went out and put theyre pink pumps up in the air? man how much motivation does a team need?

Wisconsin didn't do terrible... But Iowa played a champion-caliber game there. One of the best performances I've seen all season. It actually had me flipping between that and Oregon @ Oregon State.

VN Store

Back