OT: I got a little bit of a situation here

Forgot to mention that my old butt wasn’t even broke , she thought it was heart felt and very personal. After twenty years of marriage I was out of ideas. You could always get tickets for Saturday’s game , I’m sure they’re dirt cheap or even free 🤷‍♂️🤣 GBO
Actually not a bad idea, if the 1 in a million chance Trask has a bad game and UT were to win, you’d have the story of a lifetime. And if not you could leave at halftime

😩😆😆😆 at some of these comments....

Cook her a meal, spend quality time, give her a massage, get a card from Dollar Tree( they have nice cards) and write a sentimental message in it about how much she means to you and how appreciative you are of her......

Good luck! I hope it works out for you.

😩😆😆😆 at some of these comments....

Cook her a meal, spend quality time, give her a massage, get a card from Dollar Tree( they have nice cards) and write a sentimental message in it about how much she means to you and how appreciative you are of her......

Good luck! I hope it works out for you.
I'm just glad for his sake this thread wasn't posted in the zone😂

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
Make dinner for her, take a shower, dress up a little, and dance with her in kitchen, women love that stuff.
Ended up getting reservations at a nice restaurant in town and reading the letter to her instead of getting it framed because I thought it was too short to frame. Basically just said my memory’s greatest treasure is her laugh and my life’s most joyful pursuit is her heart. She cried. It was a win. Being a theologian, she did correct me in that my life’s most joyful pursuit should be Jesus and I agree, it is, but I was just trying to help her understand how much I love her. I think she got it. We also danced in the kitchen when we got home. No sex but that’s cool. I didn’t ask. It was her day.

Coupon book for things like, date night, clean the kitchen, massage and you control the remote night. When my wife was going back to school to get her degree we were broke and this always made her happy. Plus get her favorite type of candy.

Another thing is to find out what her love language is (Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch) and do something along the lines of her love language for her.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
@Vol_from_86 I think you should go ahead and start another thread so we can get cracking on Christmas.
Haha not a bad idea. Hey! While I've got your attention... how hard would it be to recover my old account? Volfan28. I haven't been on it in years and have no idea what email address is associated with it, but I'd kinda like my old name back :/

VN Store

Back