OT: Beat Bama Fan Reaction Video

The game was purely amazing . It's bittersweet in the way that I would never want to lose that excitement and intensity of days like that , but at the same time I'd like us to get to the point where we expect to beat them and not go all apesh*t about it when we do. Tough being a fan in such a bitter rivalry.

The game was purely amazing . It's bittersweet in the way that I would never want to lose that excitement and intensity of days like that , but at the same time I'd like us to get to the point where we expect to beat them and not go all apesh*t about it when we do. Tough being a fan in such a bitter rivalry.
Even if we expect to routinely beat them by 50, I will go all apesh*t every time we do.

It is a streaky series. I like our chances next year because I think Tennessee will have the better team.

Looking for the version with highlights and music in the background that circulated here for a few weeks after the game.

Anyone have a link handy? I'm having a hard time finding it.

TIA

nm:

Gotta love it! Our son & his wife were there. Magic moments. :cool:

Looking for the version with highlights and music in the background that circulated here for a few weeks after the game.

Anyone have a link handy? I'm having a hard time finding it.

TIA

nm:

IMO, the best one is 6:15 in length and starts off with a dude dancing to Rocky Top while entering Neyland Stadium. "It's Your Damn Birthright" is also great; Basilio is interviewing a caller named Big Josh and then Dale Jones.

My best friend since highschool had his mom pass away in August of 23. Two weeks later, my dad (who coached metro Nashville football and basketball for 40 years), died on Sept 3rd.
They both would have loved to see the Alabama game and my buddy and I said, that our parents were in heaven helping out the Vols and ensuring they won.

It was…. Big Al was manly-motional 😂 . also the people falling out of the stands, the lady with her butt out, and the dog howling 😂.. I watched the game from behind my couch 😂
I was in PCB and I sware half of the condo we were staying in at the time we’re celebrating. It was crazy the amount of Tennessee fans staying in that one condo complex.

Reactions: LadyVolette
I was in PCB and I sware half of the condo we were staying in at the time we’re celebrating. It was crazy the amount of Tennessee fans staying in that one condo complex.
We’re everywhere! 😂 That game was so fun, (but also heart-attack inducing) 😂 I will never forget it!

Last edited:
Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back