'26 OT Bear McWhorter

I am STOKED for this young Colonel. I graduated from Cass a LONG time ago, and I can't remember the last time one of Cass' players got a SEC offer (they have a '23 WR by the name of Sacovie White that may have an offer from UGA, we're Bear's 1st SEC offer, he's already been offered by Penn State and Louisville). His cousin Brodie's a QB in the '26 class, but was at Ohio State this past weekend.

Last edited:
I am STOKED for this young Colonel. I graduated from Cass a LONG time ago, and I can't remember the last time one of Cass' players got a SEC offer (they have a '23 WR by the name of Sacovie White that may have an offer from UGA, we're Bear's 1st SEC offer, he's already been offered by Penn State and Louisville). His cousin Brodie's a QB in the '26 class, but was at Ohio State this past weekend.

How long ago we talking? I went to Cartersville but my sis went to Cass. Also UGA had a player from Cass a few years back named Richard Samuel.

Reactions: you
How long ago we talking? I went to Cartersville but my sis went to Cass. Also UGA had a player from Cass a few years back named Richard Samuel.

Let's just say that the football coach was Bruce Miller, and the principal was Tina Turner (no, not the real one). Late 90's.

Reactions: you
Let's just say that the football coach was Bruce Miller, and the principal was Tina Turner (no, not the real one). Late 90's.

I was at Cartersville when Earwood was the HC and Miller was the HC at Cass. Mark Cagle who was an assistant coach at Cass was my youth pastor. If the Tina Turner who was your principal was a no nonsense black lady, she was my math teacher at Cartersville. Good times.

I was at Cartersville when Earwood was the HC and Miller was the HC at Cass. Mark Cagle who was an assistant coach at Cass was my youth pastor. If the Tina Turner who was your principal was a no nonsense black lady, she was my math teacher at Cartersville. Good times.

HA!!! Coach Cagle was THE MAN!!! And yes, that perfectly describes Mrs. Turner. Small world, innit??

Reactions: you and sonofUT62
Sacovie apparently committed to UGA. He’s a stud. Brodie is a monster as well. Bear will be huge by the time he is a senior.

VN Store

Back