Oregron will make a lot as a consultant

wmcovol

When midnight strikes for Coach *******, and it will, it will be interesting what direction he goes. At $17million buyout from LSU, money isn’t an object. So, where does he go with his recruiting connections?

Alabama? He doesn’t need rehabilitation. He’ll never be a head coach again nor does he need to be.

Ole Miss? His buddy Kif is there but he’s gotta hate Ole Miss for firing him.

USC? I doubt it.

Tennessee? Forget it. Tennessee can’t afford his type around the program after Pruitt $hit in the punch bowl.

Regardless, unless he goes back to NFL, he’s a great recruiter in Louisiana and will be a huge asset for someone. A&M or Arkansas might want to be prepared.

I dunno man. I could see him landing at a MUCH smaller school.

If he wants to be an assistant, I could see Sark putting him on staff.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
When midnight strikes for Coach *******, and it will, it will be interesting what direction he goes. At $17million buyout from LSU, money isn’t an object. So, where does he go with his recruiting connections?

Tennessee? Forget it. Tennessee can’t afford his type around the program after Pruitt $hit in the punch bowl.

He will never be employed here again and it has nothing to do with Pruitt. It is because when Kiffin left Oregon was calling UT commits and early enrollees on Tennessee's provided cell phones telling those kids not to show up on campus as they would be enrolled for sure at that point and some of them they told to follow them to USC. So yeah he used our university asset to sabotage our recruiting class. That is unforgivable. Especially as we know that whole debacle started the downward crap cycle we have been in. I expect Orgeron to go back to being a defensive line coach college or pros but it wont be here. He was very good at that.

Reactions: wmcovol
I'm impressed with the misspelling.

(Not being a wiseguy. I can never remember if "misspelling" has one "s" or two)

17 Mill. I'm going on a two year worldwide vacation while I'm have a 7 Million dollar lake home built.

17 Mill. I'm going on a two year worldwide vacation while I'm have a 7 Million dollar lake home built.
Dis aint good....Coach O aint da kinda guy what needs $17 mil and alotto time on his handsCOACH O.jpg

VN Store

Back