Oregon asks citizens to turn each other in over covid restrictions

So cops bust down the door and start counting heads at the turkey table? Sh1t fire!
cops aint doing squat in states that called for defunding them oh and Facebook can die now for all I care -- thats where most snitches hide

Guess this will soon become the Texas way since all of the liberal nazis are flocking to this state to flee that oppressive government, only to vote for similar politicians here.
Tennessee is probably right behind TX, Nashville has become a hotbed for liberals and Chattanooga and Knoxville have liberal local governance. Liberals are like locusts that move to an area, strip it clean and move on.

Tennessee is probably right behind TX, Nashville has become a hotbed for liberals and Chattanooga and Knoxville have liberal local governance. Liberals are like locusts that move to an area, strip it clean and move on.

Yeah, the cancer starts in the cities and works its way out. Chattanooga is such a wannabe big city so badly. The people are become really arrogant.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I heard someone on radio today that went into the weeds on Pelosi's stimulus and it was enough to make your blood boil. Billions to some fo the richest counties in America and unnecessary debt burden relief for Illinois pension issues. Like theft of America to pay for ridiculous civil servant pensions.
The first one just handed Mnuchin a half trillion to disperse as he saw fit. They are all thieves

I heard someone on radio today that went into the weeds on Pelosi's stimulus and it was enough to make your blood boil. Billions to some of the richest counties in America and unnecessary debt burden relief for Illinois pension issues. Like theft of America to pay for ridiculous civil servant pensions.
Thats why the tyrant Pritzker is killing this state on purpose - he wants that money

The part I just mentioned was not traceable as his request (and he fought for that). They then gave a paltry amount to citizens

Well that would not be acceptable. But if you know the details, how can you state "paltry amount to citizens"? I would imagine, and hope, that small business got a fair share.

And who will be there at your front door to enforce these laws????

The Blues Lives Matter crew that some of you guys worship so much. I wonder what will cross your mind when the cops that many of you have defended for all of this time are the same ones locking up you and your family over the holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyler Durden
Well that would not be acceptable. But if you know the details, how can you state "paltry amount to citizens"? I would imagine, and hope, that small business got a fair share.
All this is readily available if you're really interested

VN Store

Back