Oregon @ #13 USC 8:00 PM FOX Pac-12 Championship Game

will5

Oregon got the nod to rep the North after not playing UW due to Covid, due to Covid.

Oregon got the nod to rep the North after not playing UW due to Covid, due to Covid.

Pretty weird year, Oregon 3-2 playing for the PAC-12 title. If UW had been clear of Covid, they would have gotten the nod by not playing Oregon. Given the level of and history of the rivalry between the two, that would not sit well with Duck fans. The PAC-12 did make it clear that cancelling the game was a PAC-12 decision, not a UW decision.

On another note, apparently USC seems to think it's unfair that they have to play the Ducks tonight. They seem to think Oregon is an unworthy opponent. I'm sure that made a locker room bulletin board in Eugene. We'll see what happens tonight, might get interesting if the Ducks stop with the damn turnovers. Defensively, we've got to keep them out of the end zone and we should be fine. FG ok, TD not so good.

I paid virtually no attention to the big ten or PAC 12 seasons this year they both should’ve started when the SEC and Big 12 and ACC did and Ohio St getting a free pass to the playoff is BS.

Reactions: 508mikey
I paid virtually no attention to the big ten or PAC 12 seasons this year they both should’ve started when the SEC and Big 12 and ACC did and Ohio St getting a free pass to the playoff is BS.

Given the way this season has gone I don't see any PAC-12 team getting serious playoff consideration. Maybe if Bama, Clemson, ND and Ohio St all had to call the season due to Covid... Then maybe USC if they crush my Ducks. Honestly not a chance for a PAC team this year.

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back