Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

I remember you said that he worked with Nuclear power at one point which stood out as my Dad did also. Did he once also work for military, and on the patriot missle system? If So I think I may have known him pretty well. But I may be thinking of a different JayBird. Mine was literally named J-- B---. I still have a clock he gave me on my wall.

I remember you said that he worked with Nuclear power at one point which stood out as my Dad did also. Did he once also work for military, and on the patriot missle system? If So I think I may have known him pretty well. But I may be thinking of a different JayBird. Mine was literally named J-- B---. I still have a clock he gave me on my wall.
My father was Jay but his last name didn’t start with a B.
He was always feeding the Birds hence the nickname.
He worked for TVA and was a senior construction engineer.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
My father was Jay but his last name didn’t start with a B.
He was always feeding the Birds hence the nickname.
He worked for TVA and was a senior construction engineer.
Gotcha diff Jaybird then. My JBird was a crazy but lovable old man who worked a bit on some weapon systems in Florida and had some hilarious stories from the weapons range there. I didn't think he worked on nuclear power, but he did work on nuclear "things", so I wondered. He was local here in Chatt. :D With all that said My dad likely might have known your dad, as he worked fo CE to ABB, and worked closely with TVA on multiple plants. Esp on Watts. Attended alot of NRC stuff. it's a small world.

I am not proud to say I once looked pretty similar to that kid on the far right in white pants in the 80's Though I would have been sporting BB jeans or skater wear. It was an awkward time...

Thank Goodness my musical inspirations came from the 70's. :p
Hey, they actually weren’t that bad, for the 60’s clean-cut genre, and way less scary than Mick Jagger to 10-year-old middle class white girls!

Some fine-azz lip-synching here! (just for the recording; they actually did sing their own songs):

Pretty much anything with yeast would do at this point.
Aaaaaand we’re just getting started. I’m not going to make it #BadJew
I have neither had a cracker or a slice of toast since August... I think you can manage this...

I wonder if Keto "Cloud Bread" would be acceptable....no yeast. Eggs, sourcream, and tarter.

I have neither had a cracker or a slice of toast since August... I think you can manage this...

I wonder if Keto "Cloud Bread" would be acceptable....no yeast. Eggs, sourcream, and tarter.

Probably.

VN Store

Back