OrangeRaid Offense

How about we skip the clever names, and just get an offense that can actually put points on the board (for US this time!!!) for a change.
By us I guess you mean fans, especially the ones that take more time to complain than to support the team. There will be plenty of time to do either one once the season begins

How about we skip the clever names, and just get an offense that can actually put points on the board (for US this time!!!) for a change.

Remember when everyone was trying to come up with a nickname for the OL after the Mizzou game? UT and pre-deserved nicknames don't go well. Auto-maglia?! LOL.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
the OrangeRaid offense

landed at McGhee Tyson airport January 27

the OrangeRaid offense

is coming to

Neyland Stadium this fall

Let the fun begin!!!
I like it, but it still pisses me off that so many of yall say 'Mike Leach can't coach in the SEC'. Get with the program.

Reactions: vol66
Nope, Salty Hooker package is trademarked by me

New Offense: Orangasmic Splendor

Better than Offense under Pruitt with JG at QB which was: Sideways Fastball

Also better than the self proclaimed Offense by Butch: Infallible Offense (included Worley running Read Option with no Option to read DE, Hurd getting the ball 4-5 yards deep in the backfield, and Kamara often watching/waiting for his chance in NFL)

the OrangeRaid offense

landed at McGhee Tyson airport January 27

The landing.
proxy-image

Doesn’t Heupel run an up-tempo, hurry-up, fast-paced offense? If yes, how about “Clockwork Orange?”

And for the younger posters, that’s the title of an old book/movie from the 70’s (I think).
That's a pretty disturbing movie - just saying...

I agree . Melon should forfeit because of how uncompetitive UT will be and it just taints the Gaters' image having to be on the same field with them.

Next time just wait 5 more seconds so you can see that posting is not a good idea. Kind of like sending an emotionally charged email at work

Next time just wait 5 more seconds so you can see that posting is not a good idea. Kind of like sending an emotionally charged email at work

Sarcasm detection a little sluggish today? I was just throwing the same bs at him that he throws at us constantly.

VN Store

Back