Orange & White Game

IloveAINGE

Do you just buy the tickets when you get there~ Or what? And do you have to wait in line for pictures and autographs? If so.. How long?.. Because I have this This is Tennessee DVD and it shows a spring game and it has like players walking around and signing autographs and all so.. Can you give me some info~

Originally posted by IloveAINGE@Mar 12, 2005 9:13 PM
Do you just buy the tickets when you get there~ Or what? And do you have to wait in line for pictures and autographs? If so.. How long?.. Because I have this This is Tennessee DVD and it shows a spring game and it has like players walking around and signing autographs and all so.. Can you give me some info~

Yes you can buy your tickets there. Also the lines for the best players can be very long and the lines for everyone else are not too bad.

The top players sit at tables along the sidelines. That is where the wait is. All of the other players are just out on the field and you just walk up and get their autographs. They will also pose with you for pictures if you have someone to take it.

Ahh! I wish I could go to the orange and white game, but it aint happin! :censored:

Thanks 4 The Info!~.. I cannot wait its only like 30 somethin more days! Gives me something to look forward too! :D

VN Store

Back