Orange & White Game set for April 15

It would take at least some marketing effort like they did back then, but they could go totally standing room only if they put some work into with the electricity running through that program right now.
We have the single best marketing AD in the country. I think it'll happen.

Or maybe everyone drops off their tax forms at each gate and then pick up completed returns after the game. Now that's service.

Who remembers about 25 years ago or so, when we were trying to break a spring game record, and they were offering free tickets when you checked out at the grocery store? I think several businesses all over the area were sources of tickets for that game. They got something like 83,000 there that night under the lights. I think we could top it right now.
That was 1986 and the attendance was 73,801 which was a world record for a spring time football game
Johnny Majors reflects on record-setting 1986 Orange & White Game

Last edited:
I Never want to see an orange helmet on a Tennessee player again. They should be at the bottom of the Tennessee River next to the goalposts
Honestly I feel like it would be a ballsy move to wear them again and exercise this demon. Heck, do it against SC. This program needs to become too good to be impacted by "curses."

Reactions: Post4Vols
Honestly I feel like it would be a ballsy move to wear them again and exercise this demon. Heck, do it against SC. This program needs to become too good to be impacted by "curses."
Forgetting curses…they just plain lookd dorky 😬

As long as Peyton’s not there…oh, wait

VN Store

Back