Orange Bowl tie-ins, Clemson/UNC

SoFloVFL

Is the Orange Bowl tied into the ACC champion or highest ranked ACC team? Or do they get to pick? I was wondering if UNC beats Clemson tonight whether that could put them there instead of Clemson....? I'd rather play Clemson. We match-up way better...

I went ahead and looked it up. Winner of Clemson/UNC gets the Orange Bowl Bid. I'd rather play Clemson.
UNC has lost three games, ND, Georgia tech, and NC state. What is their best win? Have they actually beat a ranked team?

Reactions: feathersax
They are tied to the ACC champ. It doest matter according to what I read. If you are referring to why I would want to play Clemson.....simply QB play...I think Maye has the ability to carve up our secondary.

Reactions: Vfl2407
They are tied to the ACC champ. It doest matter according to what I read. If you are referring to why I would want to play Clemson.....simply QB play...I think Maye has the ability to carve up our secondary.
This

The freshman QB at UNC doesn’t worry me.

Bryce Young, S Bennett, and maybe Levis/Richardson are better right now

Did this guy start? I missed the beginning of the game. Assumed Ugilai got hurt
Ugilai started the game and was three and out on consecutive series. He was terrible and has been most of the year. The freshman for Clemson comes in and plays lights out. Totally different looking team with the QB change.

Gonna have to get pressure on him. He messed up some when he got pressured and there is some good film on him from Notre Dame game, as well.

Ugilai started the game and was three and out on consecutive series. He was terrible and has been most of the year. The freshman for Clemson comes in and plays lights out. Totally different looking team with the QB change.

I’ve got several Clemson friends. They’ve been climbing up Dabo’s arse this season for not making a QB change earlier. Been blistering Ugilai all year. Of course now he makes the change right before we play them. Klubnik looks pretty good.

VN Store

Back