Orange Bowl Thread: #2 Michigan vs #3 Georgia

Crying? Tears of joy? We’re in the natty.😂
You're crying over people not cheering for Georgia looks like. You're a rival fan on our board, and think you have a say in who we pull for? 🤣 I live in Georgia, that's my biggest rival, you may want to go figure out that in the natty doesn't mean you're champion yet.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I'll say it again, and these uga fans on an opposing fan board seeking affirmation demonstrates it:

uga. Trash program. Most needy, whiny, passive aggressive fanbase in sports.

They can’t help themselves, I live in GA and the level of arrogance rivals OSU and ND. I have never met a UGA fan that can have a rational football discussion.

Imagine how fragile and weak minded you have to be to come to another teams forum to troll and look for affirmation that your team is good.

They can’t help themselves, I live in GA and the level of arrogance rivals OSU and ND. I have never met a UGA fan that can have a rational football discussion.

Imagine how fragile and weak minded you have to be to come to another teams forum to troll and look for affirmation that your team is good.
I have them on here regularly.

Reactions: BAMA-DAWG
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

How droll. Please continue to prove my point.

You uga folks make it much easier to utter the words: Roll Tide.

And to get this out of the way, even if you manage to split your series with Bama, thus being proclaimed NC over a team that throttled you in the SECCG, in a down year in football, nothing changes. Trash program, needy fans. There are a few Vols in here desperate for uga fans to like them who will genuflect if you win, but for most of us, your program is a joke, and your fanbase is worse.

Have a Zippy day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
So Michigan didn't watch the SECCG? They figured they would go with razzle dazzle slow developing plays instead of attacking georgias secondary?
Michigan didn't have time to attack UGA's secondary. Bama is the only team that has blocked UGA successfully this year because Bama's OL is allowed to hold with impunity in a way other teams aren't. It's been that way for decades.

I hate UGA
I hope Bama rolls them

I like Stetson Bennett…. Kids got a pair that’s wheel barrow worthy
I hope Stetson portals on them after the season the way their fans have clamored for that delicate, overrated flower J.T. Daniels all year.

Reactions: Jravol78

If you find an actual UGA alum who has been a fan for years they are mostly pretty decent. UGA now has about as many Walmart fair weather fans as Alabama does though. Those fans are the worst usually no matter the school. They have usually never sniffed the college's campus and are just riding the bandwagon of a successful team in order to talk smack to people. We used to have those fans too but our years of suffering have whittled us down to mostly just long term fans, alums and other loyal diehards. If we start winning regularly the Walmart fans will return to our banner also unfortunately and embarrass us all. It's the nature of the CFB beast, in the South especially.

How droll. Please continue to prove my point.

You uga folks make it much easier to utter the words: Roll Tide.

And to get this out of the way, even if you manage to split your series with Bama, thus being proclaimed NC over a team that throttled you in the SECCG, in a down year in football, nothing changes. Trash program, needy fans. There are a few Vols in here desperate for uga fans to like them who will genuflect if you win, but for most of us, your program is a joke, and your fanbase is worse.

Have a Zippy day!!
This trash program has more SEC titles, and will pass you in all time wins next season. Not bad for a trash program.

They are certainly full of it aren't they?
They are. Maybe it’s because of what I grew up watching, but I’m still not overly impressed with the Dawgs. We've sucked for the better part of a decade and a half and they have a 1 or 2 game series lead on us? GTFO. I’ve never not once looked at them and thought they were some scary good team. Not to say they haven’t had some very good teams, but they’ve never been great. Take this season for example, if UGA wins the title and you start putting them up against recent champions where would they rank? No way they beat Bama, LSU, Clemson’s squads of recent years. No way their team is as good any of Urban’s teams at UF. Unless Kirby is willing to evolve they’ll never be some dynasty.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
They are. Maybe it’s because of what I grew up watching, but I’m still not overly impressed with the Dawgs. We've sucked for the better part of a decade and a half and they have a 1 or 2 game series lead on us? GTFO. I’ve never not once looked at them and thought they were some scary good team. Not to say they haven’t had some very good teams, but they’ve never been great. Take this season for example, if UGA wins the title and you start putting them up against recent champions where would they rank? No way they beat Bama, LSU, Clemson’s squads of recent years. No way their team is as good any of Urban’s teams at UF. Unless Kirby is willing to evolve they’ll never be some dynasty.
Nothing but a whole lot of truth spoken here. I am in agreeance 100 percent. Screw UGA.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I think those who cut their teeth on CFB in the late 80's/early 90's often feel this way more than anyone else, because we were 9-0 against UGA from 1989-1999 whereas we are 14-26 against them at all other points in history. I'm older than that, we didn't play them much when I was growing up and we beat them some and they beat us some when we did. I don't like Georgia, but I hate Alabama way more.

VN Store

Back