Orange Ass Whoopin

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
It's do or die time.I am so sick of hearing the numerous trash talking our team has gotten this year along with the coaches.In all do-respect this team has achieved far more than any of us Vol fans or Vol haters ever expected us to do this year.It's time for these guys to step it up a notch or better and give it their best in the SEC game.Win or Lose this has been a very rewarding year in my eyes.Go Volsssssssssssssss.

i agree...but i did pick the vols to win the SECCG at the begining of the semester.....and yes, this has been a great year, injuries set aside :beer:

preach on Otis preach on ! Go Vols!!!!!

mahelona is back and better!! i expect the defenese "to give it's all for tennessee" come saturday. NO 6 TURNOVERS, PLEASE!!

GOVOLS!!

Otis, was that a sentimental drunk tear I saw? I think you trailed off at the end. . . . you might want to clean the slobber out of your keyboard! :p

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Dec 2, 2004 1:07 PM
Otis, was that a sentimental drunk tear I saw? I think you trailed off at the end. . . . you might want to clean the slobber out of your keyboard! :p

Hey that's not funny one damn bit,and anyways I wear a bib. :D

AMEN! It's been a great year in my eyes also. I've had alot of fun watching the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE SEC grow up. Now let's go kick some tiger butt!

Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Dec 2, 2004 1:16 PM
AMEN! It's been a great year in my eyes also. I've had alot of fun watching the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE SEC grow up. Now let's go kick some tiger butt!

DITTO

I've been a Fulmer critic the last couple of years, and I recently blew up about him and the staff.

...if they win this game - well, let's just say winning cures all. :lol:

VN Store

Back