Orange and White game is April 13

Titans Fan

Nice plenty of time to tailgate!!!

ron-swanson-drunk-gif.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Codaman and tbh
Not even a question. Masters.
I've never been. I'm fortunate - a friend let me buy his Sat/Sun tickets. I am going with a UT classmate from long ago who lives in San Diego. Picking him up in Atlanta.

We had a conversation that went something like this:
"Ever notice that somewhere in the crowd there is a guy in orange with a power T hat?"
"Yup"
"Let's 'be that guy'"
"Yup"
Chances are, if you see an orange shirt around Amen corner, might be me!!

Has this game always been presented by Chevrolet? Why am I thinking it’s usually Dish?

I've never been. I'm fortunate - a friend let me buy his Sat/Sun tickets. I am going with a UT classmate from long ago who lives in San Diego. Picking him up in Atlanta.

We had a conversation that went something like this:
"Ever notice that somewhere in the crowd there is a guy in orange with a power T hat?"
"Yup"
"Let's 'be that guy'"
"Yup"
Chances are, if you see an orange shirt around Amen corner, might be me!!

The gallery at the 15th green and 16 tee box is where it’s at. I got to go to a Tuesday practice round about ten years ago and it was unbelievable. The beers, sodas , pimiento cheese sandwiches and bbq are so cheap, but then you go to go the merchandise tent and spend a ton of 💰💰in a blink of an eye. I think I got a hat, polo, golf towel and tumbler and it was a whole lot. It’s worth it though.

Reactions: ptcarter
Dang.. I got tickets to the Masters that day. Oh what to do????
Masters bro. You'll have plenty of time to see JG be a good practice QB with the video clips during spring practice/fall camp.

Vols baseball also has a home game April 13 vs Georgia. Scheduled for 3pm, but I'm hearing this may be moved to 2pm so that it ends in time for those fans to also come over to the Spring game.

I guess I'll miss the spring game again. Will be giving away my youngest daughter at her wedding in Moab, Utah that day. :(

VN Store

Back