Opening Day!

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
Blake Snell for the Rays vs. Justin Verlander for the Astros.

Snell won the Cy Young last season and Verlander finished 2nd.

Should be a quick opener! Go Rays!

Reactions: zjcvols
Blake Snell for the Rays vs. Justin Verlander for the Astros.

Snell won the Cy Young last season and Verlander finished 2nd.

Should be a quick opener! Go Rays!

I thought about going to the Marlins game since it is opening day. But, well, it is the Marlins. May not be a bad idea to stop by there on the way home though, would help pass the time before the basketball game.

Reactions: Boca Vol and TBrown
I thought about going to the Marlins game since it is opening day. But, well, it is the Marlins. May not be a bad idea to stop by there on the way home though, would help pass the time before the basketball game.

The Marlins stadium is very nice. It's worth a trip.

I thought about going to the Rays opener but it's at 4 and the Vols are at 7:30...too many variables. I'll just watch both from home.

The Marlins stadium is very nice. It's worth a trip.

I thought about going to the Rays opener but it's at 4 and the Vols are at 7:30...too many variables. I'll just watch both from home.

Yeah, if I went I would leave early to make sure I got home in plenty of time for the game. But the ballpark is less than 10 minutes from where I live and is on my way home from work.

Yeah, if I went I would leave early to make sure I got home in plenty of time for the game. But the ballpark is less than 10 minutes from where I live and is on my way home from work.

10 mins away...nice. I used to live about 25-30 minutes from the Trop but now I live about 40 minutes.

I bought 2 flex packs for any 5 games, no blackout dates, for $75 each...lower level. Not bad.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Camp going deep center off Max xchangeup is impressive

VN Store

Back