OOPs

Give me a break!!! The chowderheads at the NCAA are morons!

That is amazing. I will never look at typing paper the same way. Probably in much the same way that Alabama fans will never look at 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills the same way. I really can see the parity there.... not. Oh well I guess we all have learned from this. At least we didn't bet on baseball or have a Native American mascot.

"Tennessee officials found out recently that even a welcome sign made from a piece of typing paper can cause trouble."

The NCAA has too much power with too little brains. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, its stupidity reaches a new level. It's about time the major colleges scraped the NCAA and formed a less bureaucratic organization.

Originally posted by Volsaholic@Aug 17, 2005 6:01 PM
"Tennessee officials found out recently that even a welcome sign made from a piece of typing paper can cause trouble."
The NCAA has too much power with too little brains. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, its stupidity reaches a new level. It's about time the major colleges scraped the NCAA and formed a less bureaucratic organization.
[snapback]127557[/snapback]​

as unrealistic as that sounds. i'd be all for it. the ncaa has been turned into a bandwagon of egnoramouses the past few years

Originally posted by duckman398686@Aug 17, 2005 7:14 PM
as unrealistic as that sounds. i'd be all for it. the ncaa has been turned into a bandwagon of egnoramouses the past few years
[snapback]127558[/snapback]​

Exactlly I can help but comparing them to the International Olympic Committee, too political, too powerful, and way out of touch with reality.

I don't know the history, but I'm not surprised, the NCAA acts as if it's the Supreme Court and answers to no one, unless of course there’s something in it for them.

Limiting the size of the media guide is what set me off, what’s next stadiums can’t have more than 60,000 seats, give me a break.

Originally posted by Volsaholic@Aug 17, 2005 10:04 PM
, what’s next stadiums can’t have more than 60,000 seats, give me a break.
[snapback]127572[/snapback]​

true.

Originally posted by Volsaholic@Aug 17, 2005 8:04 PM
I don't know the history, but I'm not surprised, the NCAA acts as if it's the Supreme Court and answers to no one, unless of course there’s something in it for them.

Limiting the size of the media guide is what set me off, what’s next stadiums can’t have more than 60,000 seats, give me a break.
[snapback]127572[/snapback]​

blast it volsaholic,dont give them any ideas!!!!!

Originally posted by duckman398686@Aug 17, 2005 11:19 PM
blast it volsaholic,dont give them any ideas!!!!!
[snapback]127706[/snapback]​

Don't worry NCAA and Ideas.... It will never happen.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Aug 17, 2005 9:49 PM
Tennesse football player meet handcuffs.
[snapback]127755[/snapback]​

Florida fans meet scoreboard

DSC_7781-lg.jpg

You know, I really get weary of seeing stuff like this.

I yearn for the old days. Oh, no ... not the days of Bear Bryant paying for players before it was illegal to pay for players, but for the days of men like General Neyland who had far too much integrity to even think of stooping to any tactic that could remotely be construed as cheating.

Where are the men with character?

They're obviously not sitting on the NCAA enforcement panels.

When it's gotten so nit-picky that you can't put up a hand made welcome sign on a piece of notebook paper, then it's truly out of hand.

I wish they'd put more effort into investigating the real problems; like the ones that existed in Tuscaloosa, Memphis, Boulder, and Miami.

If they'd fry those big fish and stop worrying about whether a coach bought a hungry teenager a Whopper Burger, (or 4, knowing how it was with my 3 sons when they were teens, 1 Whopper with cheese was just an appetizer) they'd be far better off.

It's kind of hard to take them seriously when they legislate such silly things when they know there are issues like; buying sex for players, buying houses for player's parents, and giving a job to a high school coach to lure the nation's #1 linemen ... hmmm. Oher ..... whistling through the park .....

Originally posted by GatorVille@Aug 17, 2005 11:49 PM
Tennesse football player meet handcuffs.
[snapback]127755[/snapback]​

Florida football players throw kegs at students and fight frats

VN Store

Back