Onterio Smith - "the Whizzinator"

I heard about this earlier today, but didn't realize who it was that got caught.... I would expect that Onterrio Smith probably has the deluxe model.

Its a good thing he became someone else's problem before going pro!

Wasnt it James Stewart that also cast a cloud over UT for problems of this nature before and after turning pro?

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@May 11, 2005 8:49 PM
Its a good thing he became someone else's problem before going pro!

Wasnt it James Stewart that also cast a cloud over UT for problems of this nature before and after turning pro?

I don't think James Stewart had those types of problems.. that I remember anyway.

James Stewart was a model citizen . . . Maybe thinking of Reggie Cobb??

Originally posted by GAVol@May 11, 2005 9:18 PM
James Stewart was a model citizen

It's funny that you mention that. Whenever I am in a fix, I always ask myself....Now what would James Stewart do??

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 11, 2005 9:44 PM
Whenever I am in a fix, I always ask myself....Now what would James Stewart do??

:lolup:

I guess it beats asking, "What would Tony Robinson do?"

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+May 11, 2005 8:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ May 11, 2005 8:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@May 11, 2005 9:18 PM
James Stewart was a model citizen

It&#39;s funny that you mention that. Whenever I am in a fix, I always ask myself....Now what would James Stewart do?? [/quote]
james stewart = golden child

I guess you could say this was one the coaches and school got right when making the decision of whether ot not a player should be allowed to remain in the program / school. Nice reminder to us after the Schaeffer ordeal. :question:

VN Store

Back