Onlu 2 coaches to consider if pruitt let go

The one guy out of all them that is probably the best bet and wanted by the majority of this fanbase is the one guy they will never hire and that is Hugh Freeze. I don't believe we would backlash for it either it's like fate is saying here you go he is yours.

Fickell? Tennessee needs a coach like fickell. Imo. The only guys on par with fickell and leipold are Fitzgerald and matt campbell. Tennessee needs a solid coach, not splashy names.
Okay his name is Luke Fickell. Jamey Chadwell and Hugh Freeze would argue your point!

The one guy out of all them that is probably the best bet and wanted by the majority of this fanbase is the one guy they will never hire and that is Hugh Freeze. I don't believe we would backlash for it either it's like fate is saying here you go he is yours.
Hire Gus Malzahn or Josh Heupel.

You clearly don't know much about leipold or UWW. Look at the results. He took a bottom feeding Buffalo team and turned them into MAC frontrunners. The guy can flat out coach and develop a roster.

He took over a UWW team that had back to back undefeated seasons and kept it going, which is good. That kind of winning shows he's a decent coach but that doesn't mean it will translate to the SEC level. He went to Buffalo, where the team actually regressed his first three years there (compared to the 2 prior years). It took him until the 4th season for him to turn things around at Buffalo. He has no recruiting connections in the South. Even Illinois, which is abysmal, would rather have a retread in Bielema than Leipold. You don't see tons of teams beating down his door.

If he did here what he did at Buffalo, he wouldn't make it to Y3, much less a Y4. It appears every other P5 AD agrees with me so far.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back