Online replay of the GA game

Not only no replay -- not even any highlights available, including on utsports.com where the highlights link takes you to UT vs Mizzou. Sec Network may be cracking down on any rebroadcast of their games, but then you go to their site, and they have no highlights from this game either, except they do have highlights from every other game yesterday. Does SECN really hate the Vols?

It's available via WatchESPN. On their App, click on Search and search "Tennessee Georgia". Then, click on Replay.

It's available via WatchESPN. On their App, click on Search and search "Tennessee Georgia". Then, click on Replay.

Says it starts at 1:30 am tonight. So I guess it will be on YouTube in a day or so.

Not only no replay -- not even any highlights available, including on utsports.com where the highlights link takes you to UT vs Mizzou. Sec Network may be cracking down on any rebroadcast of their games, but then you go to their site, and they have no highlights from this game either, except they do have highlights from every other game yesterday. Does SECN really hate the Vols?

Highlights.

Reactions: The Dog
Says it starts at 1:30 am tonight. So I guess it will be on YouTube in a day or so.

I don't know what you're looking at. I just clicked on it on the app, and the game came up. I'll try to find a link to see it online.

Highlights.

All you can do is smile with joy watching those highlights. Every player on the team is involved someway. It truly is fun to watch this team. They play team ball and are not worried about themselves. There aren’t many times you see these guys make a selfish play. So far this season every player other than Walker and JJ has had a 10+ Point game. I think Walker had a 10+ Point game last year against USCe and I think JJ might have a big game before the season ends. It has to be tough for the opposing coaches to scheme us because every player on our team is involved and can hurt you.

Last edited:
Reactions: karmazone
I'm surprised at how good Johnson's shooting average is. He needs to look to shoot more. But he's been coached to get the ball to the post.

7 for 13, 53.8% 3-point shooting this year for JJ. That's the best on the team. Turner BTW has the worst 3-point percentage on the team. 5 for 28, 17.9%.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Can’t post the link on here, but it’s on a popular “adult” site under “Vols f*** UGA Dawgy style”.

VN Store

Back