Online Radio

Gorilla33

He's Money Bob!
At my job all of the online radio stations such as pandora are blocked. Does anybody else have this problem and able to find some stations that are not blocked, or does anybody know a way around the block? Any input would be great.

headphones...pretty laid back coworkers..no one cares...i usually only wear one headphone though, just so i can hear anything i need too. I listen to the Dan Patrick show from 9-12, i'm just waiting til it gets blocked though. Even the sportsanimal is blocked.

Podcasts is how I dealt with it before I broke down and got an iphone. All streaming media is blocked where I work.

If you get an ipod touch and can get a wireless signal, iheartradio and pandora will be available to you, I believe.

I am still giddy with my love for my iphone right now. I will concede that any "smart" phone would probably be almost as cool, though.

Well heres a few suggestions. If you have an ipod or an iphone you can get Sirius/xm application played directly to you're phone or mp3 player.

If that really isnt an option for you, if you dont mind being a day late in listening to talk show programs i would just upload them nightly on to you're mp3 player so you will have them to listen to the next day.. You can dl Dan Patrick, Rome, Stern or anybody else via torrent files...

Thanks for the ideas...I do have an Ipod, so I guess that would work for music just fine.

VN Store

Back