One year ago today............

What are you talking about. I’ve been a Vols fan for over 35 years. I’m tired of the ineptitude, but I’m UGA fan.
How can you be a UGA fan here uncle Lou, and be a Tennessee fan too. You see, I’m beginning to recognize all uncle Lou’s. Why don’t you come clean?

Just for context.... ours was open first meaning that most people would think we should fill the vacancy first.
Maybe. But of the four:

Tennessee OC job: crap.

Auburn OC job: crap.

Bama OC job: real good.

Georgia DC job: real good.

Right now Tennessee has been able to fill a complete crap job as quickly as UGA and Bama have filled really good good coordinator jobs.

As a long time Vol fan, it's so difficult to realize how far the Vols have fallen, these are definitely uncharted waters for Tennessee football.
I am really praying that Pruitt can turn things around.
Go Vols
It's like 76 again

Jeremy Pruitt was introduced as the head coach at Tennessee. I think most of us are willing to give him time to get the program turned around. The coaching search was painful, and at times, humiliating for Vol fans. I NEVER wish to go through that fiasco again.
The introduction of “aight” to Tennessee vocabulary, largely accepted and approved over, 5* heart, effort 63, getting better 1%, champions of life, etc......

we're positioned at the mercy of time and patience...tough, huh?...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Not exactly a LOT to be enthused about, imo. We won one more game than last yr and looked horrible at the end. Now unable to lock down a OC in a timely matter.
Needs to be a sharp turnaround next season in a lot of areas in order for me to feel confident about him, or Fulmer as AD.

Reactions: Rocky Top Raby

VN Store

Back