One question about todays game

VolsFan4Ever-11

After our hot shooting from the 3 point line in the first half, why did our guys stop shooting 3's in the second half?

I was a little worried when I saw that 3's were keeping us in it in the first half. That could never last with this team. Also, I would have rather have had Chism bangin' down low than loitering on the three point line. I am not complaining, believe me. Tennessee played Michigan State down to the wire in the elite 8, there is something to be said for that.

I was a little worried when I saw that 3's were keeping us in it in the first half. That could never last with this team. Also, I would have rather have had Chism bangin' down low than loitering on the three point line. I am not complaining, believe me. Tennessee played Michigan State down to the wire in the elite 8, there is something to be said for that.

No doubt that the early 3s from Chism changed his approach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My question is why take a timeout in between free throws?!?!

remember the OSU game three years back. We were so hot to start out and in the second were terrible and relied on it and lost. I would have liked to see a few more, but I am glad we didn't rely on it. It was our free throw shooting that killed us.

I was hoping Cameron Tatum would have gotten more playing time in the second half. We could have used his outside shooting. With that being said, I'm real proud of what this team accomplished this season. It far exceeded my expectations.

VN Store

Back