One Knoxville Sporting Club (USL League One)

The guy that takes photos for social came running up to the press box after this Seba goal. He was so lucky to have been right there when this goal was scored. He got a lot of good shots from the celebration.
Fun game! The Maryville College atmosphere was electric. Beautiful field, and the whole set up was more exciting.

I won’t be doing the next home match, but that’s the only one I will miss.

Reactions: MAD
Would love to get a big win here against Asheville.
Two of the top 5 USL2 teams in the country.

In case you didn’t know this already, the paperwork has been filed, and it’s now a done deal that the team will move up to USL 1 next year. That’s a big deal!

In case you didn’t know this already, the paperwork has been filed, and it’s now a done deal that the team will move up to USL 1 next year. That’s a big deal!
Oh wow, fantastic news.

Saw where you posted about getting stung by a stingray, hope you recover quickly.

Saw where you posted about getting stung by a stingray, hope you recover quickly.
Thanks.
Was fishing with my son and it got me on the foot. I have truly never experienced so much pain! It happened at 7am and they said the pain should be mostly gone by the six hour mark. I’m at Water Sound on 30a in Florida.

VN Store

Back