One Knoxville Sporting Club (USL League One)

I bought season tickets (and US Open Cup ones too). That was something! Thought Memphis had the better of possession and looked a lot more fluid in the first half and then we really found our footing in the second half. Random thought… the web site lists Leinhos as a defender but he was way up in the attack on the right and looked confident on the ball. Does he play as much as a winger? I’m still learning our squad. Other random thought… what the heck that’s Bill Hamid! Was a cool surprise seeing guys who’ve been capped on the USMNT. Final random thought… stoppage time in the second half of extra time went on for like a month. Was like “we’re playing til Memphis scores because Hamid already let one penalty by”. But I’m biased.

Reactions: MAD
I bought season tickets (and US Open Cup ones too). That was something! Thought Memphis had the better of possession and looked a lot more fluid in the first half and then we really found our footing in the second half. Random thought… the web site lists Leinhos as a defender but he was way up in the attack on the right and looked confident on the ball. Does he play as much as a winger? I’m still learning our squad. Other random thought… what the heck that’s Bill Hamid! Was a cool surprise seeing guys who’ve been capped on the USMNT. Final random thought… stoppage time in the second half of extra time went on for like a month. Was like “we’re playing til Memphis scores because Hamid already let one penalty by”. But I’m biased.
I watched the match on YouTube. It’s great when you are on the winning side of an injury time goal, not so much when you are on the losing side. I haven’t kept up with the players but am excited for the team. Enjoy the season.

Thought you guys might enjoy the latest episode of my podcast. I had Andy Sullins on the show. He plays at Virginia Tech, and for Atlanta's USL Championship team. He's an East TN guy who grew up playing FC Alliance, so it was cool to have him on.

Thought you guys might enjoy the latest episode of my podcast. I had Andy Sullins on the show. He plays at Virginia Tech, and for Atlanta's USL Championship team. He's an East TN guy who grew up playing FC Alliance, so it was cool to have him on.

Looking forward to checking it out.

After they did you wrong I pretty much stopped keeping this thread active.

Thanks man, but I’m over it. I’m enjoying what 865 Alliance has me doing in the summertime.

VN Store

Back