ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD...TARANTINO

He had nothing to do with Sin City, that was hack director Rodriguez and Frank Miller. I will say of all of Rodriguez's movies that's the best one. As far as Four Rooms goes, it was four different directors, QT did direct one of the stories.

You're disputing his credit? Why?

I do wonder if people who don't like the movie don't know the Manson family/Sharon Tate story. Knowing what I knew made things super tense for me. The scene on Spahn ranch was almost too much to bear.

You say something false, then act like a know it all while refuting yourself, then you follow that up with douchey sarcastic mockery.

I was just curious about what his level of involvement was. I wasn't trying to make something of it.
And yet i was the one that posted his actual involvement but ok...

And yet i was the one that posted his actual involvement but ok...

tenor.gif

showing your ignorance here friendo, directing a single scene out of 80 or 90...do the math on the contribution factor if you have to take off your shoes and socks, that's ok. He was a lot closer to having nothing to do with it than being "the director" as it was originally stated.

showing your ignorance here friendo, directing a single scene out of 80 or 90...do the math on the contribution factor if you have to take off your shoes and socks, that's ok. He was a lot closer to having nothing to do with it than being "the director" as it was originally stated.

Reactions: NEO
Saw it last night. I enjoyed it.

Was there a QT cameo?

The scene in the bar with Olyphant...I can't wait to rewatch that to see how long it went uncut

Yea that was great. Him freaking out in the trailer was top notch. Would like to see all the additional stuff he said that was cut.

Never been a huge fan.

Inglorious, Django, Hateful, Reservoir. All worth a watch. Not GOAT movies but decent fiction.

Spoiler

Bill Simmons pointed out how brilliant the ending is...Pitt does all the work, gets hurt, and goes to the hospital, while Leo is just chilling in the pool. He torches the lady who was already going to die and gets all the glory. It's a microcosm of their working relationship as stuntman and movie star.

saw it last night and loved it.........you just knew where that can of dog food was going but it didn't matter

now I'm trying to talk my daughter into breeding her supersized frenchie with a pit bull Tch tch

He had two Tennessee references I heard a lot of Paul Revere songs Does QT have a connection to that group?

Saw it last night with the wife. Worst movie Tarantino has done in a while. I kept whispering to my wife "does this movie have a point? Or a plot?" It was so boring and slow with an interesting scene sprinkled in here and there. Ultimately this felt like 3 hours of randomness. 4/10.

Saw it last night with the wife. Worst movie Tarantino has done in a while. I kept whispering to my wife "does this movie have a point? Or a plot?" It was so boring and slow with an interesting scene sprinkled in here and there. Ultimately this felt like 3 hours of randomness. 4/10.

Does it have a plot? is a very odd question.

I would say that the point of the movie, beyond story-telling for the sake of entertainment, is that it's a commentary on Hollywood, past and present. One of the protagonists is a guy who has a reputation for violence against women and QT got audiences in the #metoo era to root for him.

VN Store

Back