On that last play ...

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
can someone who was at the game confirm or deny ALL our receivers were at or in the end zone? Were they set up for the Hail Mary yes or no? TV did not give us that visual is why I ask.

Receivers were in the end zone along with most of Ole Miss. would have been a jump ball assuming an accurate throw.

He knew the clock was at zero…committed to run…and ran OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!!! NO HEART!!! NO TOUGHNESS!!! NO FIGHT!!! You can’t run out of bounds to end the game. I can’t stand this dude.

He knew the clock was at zero…committed to run…and ran OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!!! NO HEART!!! NO TOUGHNESS!!! NO FIGHT!!! You can’t run out of bounds to end the game. I can’t stand this dude.
I'll be sick to my stomach if we trot him out against Bama after doing that chicken **** move. At least when JG went rouge he called his own number and didn't cower.

I'll be sick to my stomach if we trot him out against Bama after doing that chicken **** move. At least when JG went rouge he called his own number and didn't cower.
It hit my head on my ceiling when he did that. My Fiancé was concerned. He could have at least tried to bulldoze his way. But he is timid. I’m still pissed.

Reactions: Wireless1
If only he would have thrown it into the end zone one of four things would have happened.
1. We catch it and win.
2. They intercept it and we lose.
3. They are called for PI in the end zone and we get one more shot up close.
4. Incomplete pass and we lose.

But at least if it was thrown into the end zone we would at least have a chance.

We got JG'd

We are cursed. His spirit still haunts us to this day.

Legend says some have even seen him hanging around the practice field with a big grin on his face.

VN Store

Back