OMG

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
I'm all by myself!!! This is the first time ever that I've been the only member on...........What, Everyones got a life but me? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I was beat. For the first time in as long as I can remember I went to bed early. I should be rested up for tonight though. :D

I guess NC is off watching hoops today. We should look for him on TV. He should be easy to spot with the Carolina shirt and the Gators hat. B) :lol:

:worship: :worship: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NC

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 20, 2004 11:42 AM
I was beat. For the first time in as long as I can remember I went to bed early. I should be rested up for tonight though. :D

I guess NC is off watching hoops today. We should look for him on TV. He should be easy to spot with the Carolina shirt and the Gators hat. B) :lol:

I did wear my Gator gear for both days! :lol: :lol: :p

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 21, 2004 4:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 21, 2004 4:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Mar 20, 2004 11:42 AM
I was beat. For the first time in as long as I can remember I went to bed early. I should be rested up for tonight though.  :D

I guess NC is off watching hoops today. We should look for him on TV. He should be easy to spot with the Carolina shirt and the Gators hat.  B)  :lol:

I did wear my Gator gear for both days&#33; :lol: :lol: :p [/quote]
I&#39;m surprised you weren&#39;t arrested for public indecency.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 21, 2004 2:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 21, 2004 2:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Mar 21, 2004 4:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak
@Mar 20, 2004 11:42 AM
I was beat. For the first time in as long as I can remember I went to bed early. I should be rested up for tonight though.  :D

I guess NC is off watching hoops today. We should look for him on TV. He should be easy to spot with the Carolina shirt and the Gators hat.  B)  :lol:

I did wear my Gator gear for both days&#33; :lol: :lol: :p

I&#39;m surprised you weren&#39;t arrested for public indecency. [/quote]
There were plenty of Puke fans around to distract them&#33; :angry: :angry:

Goodnight all&#33;

VN Store

Back