OMG, my sister is worried about Kellies hair.

I just don’t understand why you’d post about this. Were you afraid that if you didn’t that it would bother you to have missed out on an opportunity to hurt Kellie’s feelings by making her feel self-conscious about her hair? Was she just seeming too happy for your taste and you felt like she needed to be taken down a notch?

Seriously. Despite the impulse, you don’t HAVE to post stuff like that for thousands of people to read. It serves no purpose except to hurt feelings and would have been better left between you and your sister.

I just don’t understand why you’d post about this. Were you afraid that if you didn’t that it would bother you to have missed out on an opportunity to hurt Kellie’s feelings by making her feel self-conscious about her hair? Was she just seeming too happy for your taste and you felt like she needed to be taken down a notch?

Seriously. Despite the impulse, you don’t HAVE to post stuff like that for thousands of people to read. It serves no purpose except to hurt feelings and would have been better left between you and your sister.

You know, I keep thinking it’s got to be a troll just trying to get folks stirred up. So absurd... laughable that someone would make such a dumb thread.

I doubt KJH is worried about her hair right now and furthermore, I’m sure there is someone to take care of that for her. She is worried about Lady Vol BB not her hair! (And FTR there is nothing wrong with her hair!)

Was watching the introductory press conference with some family members.
My sister said she was very well spoken but she just has to do something about that hair.
She said it’s so thin that it looks stringy and dirty.
She said she hopes that Kellie finds a good hairdresser in Knoxville that understands proper conditioning for thin hair.

I just said......uhhh, ok.

Is this really a thing? Does her hair bother anybody else but my wacky sister? 🙀
Kellie has a beautiful face, complexion, and figure. Your thread: just rude

This might seem ridiculous to some folks, but actually it makes a good point. Pat always
believed taking care of even small details of the program really do matter and makes a
statement.

However, I'm sure that Kellie was so busy that she didn't have time to get her hair done.
She will.

This was a great look for her when she was first hired at Mo State

8819721.jpeg

My sister said she was very well spoken but she just has to do something about that hair.
She said she hopes that Kellie finds a good hairdresser in Knoxville that understands proper conditioning for thin hair.

Is this really a thing? Does her hair bother anybody else but my wacky sister? 🙀
When Darrin Horn was the MBB coach at SC, his bad haircuts were discussed at length, mainly because the only other thing to discuss was how bad a coach he was.

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

I think its pretty safe to say crazy runs in your family.......

Yeah, I was thinking she needed a weave, also.

Funny story where I first hear that word. It came from George Clooney’s first cousin who was a doctor I worked with. I am in medical device sales and the doc I was working with years ago was his Clooney’s first cousin and was and is stil close to George. I took him to a training course and remember we were dealing checking in hotel New Jersey and when we were done checking in he said “that girl has hometown hair”. Hilarious. Really funny guy.

Reactions: TenUhSee

VN Store

Back