Ole Miss

Jabari Small is a 3 star from Memphis committed to Ole Miss. Might as well grab all of them from Memphis.

Update: Smalls said today that he has decommitted from Ole Miss

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Jabari Small is a 3 star from Memphis committed to Ole Miss. Might as well grab all of them from Memphis.

Update: Smalls said today that he has decommitted from Ole Miss
Smalls was here for the South Carolina game on an unofficial with Big O. They play at the same school and are best friends. Smalls has said he loves Tennessee, they both have spoken of playing at the same school.

Reactions: feathersax
A lot of changes happening. It is looking more and more like Lane is going to Arkansas. Guess who our West team not named Bama is next year? Time to wreck the Lane train.
it will be hard for him to turn things around in just one year... they do know each others’ systems! Lane knows Chaney’s offense too, and it’s a road game... so they would have some advantages.

A lot of changes happening. It is looking more and more like Lane is going to Arkansas. Guess who our West team not named Bama is next year? Time to wreck the Lane train.
Yeah, I heard the guy who does the Arkansas radio broadcast saying they had met with Kiffin and that he would probably be their next coach.

The last thing we need is for Lane to be at Arkansas, he could recruit in Memphis very well. I hope FSU hires him. The Memphis head coach would not help us at Ole Miss either.

FSU would be a great fit for Lane. FSU never cared much about NCAA violations (Free shoes university) and Lane could recruit the type of speed he likes down in Florida, the state he is already recruiting in. I am surprised I have not seen his name more for that job.

The last thing we need is for Lane to be at Arkansas, he could recruit in Memphis very well. I hope FSU hires him. The Memphis head coach would not help us at Ole Miss either.

Personally, I don't think Arkansas is that dumb. Maybe they are, but I don't think so. Chris Petersen just stepped down as Washington. Missouri, Arkansas, and Ole Miss would be nuts not to be calling him.

FSU would be a great fit for Lane. FSU never cared much about NCAA violations (Free shoes university) and Lane could recruit the type of speed he likes down in Florida, the state he is already recruiting in. I am surprised I have not seen his name more for that job.
Their AD was quotes saying if their former coach was hit by a bus they wouldn’t hire Lane. They may want to fire that AD and hire Lane and a new AD lol

Hey Matt Luke is available, good O-Line Coach, was here in 05-06, I think.

I think he was Tight ends/OL coach when here. He moved to Duke with Cutcliffe as CO- OC/OL coach.
He seems like he's a players coach. UT did well while he was here.
Although we always seemed to do well when Cutcliff was here.

VN Store

Back