Ole Miss

sisaq

Ole Miss is far better team than Vandy..so They will easily beat holly's team to end their season..

Were just playing out the Holly era now the game really not gonna mean much one way or the other. Of course always want to win but I think UT is replacing Holly as soon as the season is over.

This will be a game Tennessee wins by 20.....just because.

How about a little shift in the lineup long over due.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I have no idea how this game will go. I thought Missouri was going to completely own them on their homecourt, but the Lady Vols surprised me. I think Tenn. loses to Ole Miss, they do nothing in the SEC tourney, and I think it's a forgone conclusion that Holly is out at the end of this disastrous season. But, who knows?

If the Lady Vols lose to Ole Miss and Bama upsets Missouri, TN would drop into an 11th seed in the SEC Tourney and have to play the extra day. The best they can do is if they win and LSU loses which would make them an 8 seed.

The top three seeds are set (Miss St, South Carolina, and A&M. But if Georgia beats Kentucky and Missouri beats Alabama, and Miss St beats SC, Kentucky would fall to a 6 seed and Missouri would get the by. Or, in that scenario if Mizzou loses to Bama, Georgia would get the 4 seed. (Charlie Creme thinks Georgia has no chance at an NCAA bid, but a win over A&M and a couple of Tourney wins could change that. Georgia getting a bid might mean that TN's bid would have to be the 9th bid for the Conference -- not sure that would happen.)

TN fans should probably root for A&M, Mizzou, Auburn and Kentucky tomorrow.

One thing is certain, Ole Miss coach will NOT allow her players to quit during game tomorrow. They are less talented than TN but are fiery just like their coach.

I would start Collins and Burrell..they're the only ones that seem to give a damn.

I agree Holly should have done that a long time ago. Playing someone because they have been there longer is not always the best case. And that`s what happen to this team in my my opinion.

Your in a terrible situation even if your win the game your rpi falls from 63 to 67 and you also lose on your sos. If you lose this game you have no course to the NCAA other than winning the SEC Tourney. If you win you still need at least two wins in the tourney were in a tough spot and of course team has played themselves into this position.

Were just playing out the Holly era now the game really not gonna mean much one way or the other. Of course always want to win but I think UT is replacing Holly as soon as the season is over.
I think that's right and IMO we've seen a bit of Holly throwing in the towel lately. Played frosh alot the last couple of games b/c how can it get worse, right? Bet we see alot of them today and I'll try to offset my Massingale rage with my Collins appreciation.

I know we shock and appall many posters when we worry that any win will prolong this agony. But anyone with a heartbeat wants this mess to be over for everyone involved and move on into a new era as soon as possible.

I think that's right and IMO we've seen a bit of Holly throwing in the towel lately. Played frosh alot the last couple of games b/c how can it get worse, right? Bet we see alot of them today and I'll try to offset my Massingale rage with my Collins appreciation.

I know we shock and appall many posters when we worry that any win will prolong this agony. But anyone with a heartbeat wants this mess to be over for everyone involved and move on into a new era as soon as possible.

I never want LV to lose, but I am afraid even a win or two more will give Fulmer an excuse to keep Holly

I never want LV to lose, but I am afraid even a win or two more will give Fulmer an excuse to keep Holly
No!!!, but you could be right.

I think if she is replaced after this season we will most certainly be a better team next year, but if admin waits a year the hole will be much deeper

Yeah, believe me I don't enjoy feeling this way. It's a conflicted feeling and who ever thought I'd feel that way about an LV game. This is the depths we've sunk to. Can't help it, it slips in. This mess has to end.

Reactions: vol24/7/365 and Ace
Yeah, believe me I don't enjoy feeling this way. It's a conflicted feeling and who ever thought I'd feel that way about an LV game. This is the depths we've sunk to. Can't help it, it slips in. This mess has to end.
Agreed, I had hoped Holly would step down. I now believe she is too stubborn

I don’t think she’s too stubborn I think she truly thinks players are at fault. She’s delusional. Really
I agree Holly probably thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with her coaching and that her players aren't playing hard for her anymore for a reason she can't figure out.

Reactions: vol24/7/365

VN Store

Back