ole miss vs jax state

if you dont care why are you commenting on the subject. See that doesnt make any sense. Obviously you do care.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your argument is extremely flawed.

What if USC and Ohio State start the year 1-2 and both go undefeated, beating three ranked teams each? Meanwhile, an SEC team, say Florida or Alabama, also goes undefeated, and beats five ranked teams? Are you saying you'd be happy with the SEC Champion getting left out in this scenario?
The national champion should not be decided with a preseason poll. I honestly don't think there should be any polls until at least the third week to keep teams from having a pre-set advantage.

What if the team that starts the season #1 loses their third game and drops a few spots but stays above an undefeated team that started the season outside the Top 25? Are you saying that undefeated team should have no chance of passing the 1-loss team if the 1-loss team wins out, just because they started the year far behind them?

Yes I'd be happy because both USC and OSU are from major conferences. If it were someone like Boise or TCU you would have a point.

the bottom line is that any time a team has any legitimate argument the current system has failed. It is a fraud. It has failed the vast majority of the time.

Why in the world is this getting so much attention? Little bitty Jax state beat an Ole Miss team that's not very good, on a last second desperation play. And this makes espn headlines? Are we this desperate for the under dogs to get attention?

U r kiddin, right????LOL

I'll at least give MH some credit and didnt try to get Houston 'Sybil' Nutt to come here.

Well, as far as we know he didnt contact him.

I'll at least give MH some credit and didnt try to get Houston 'Sybil' Nutt to come here.

Well, as far as we know he didnt contact him.

No, he's spending most of his time looking for the new president of the university. He's an extremely important player in all things UT.

VN Store

Back