Ole Miss minus both Coordinators

I hope Ole Miss goes 5 - 7 next year. I can't take another year of VolNation victims, those whose suffer from BVS, opining about Lane's greatness and how great it would be if Joey Freshwater was back in Knoxville.
Their fascination with him would not end unless Kiffin came back here, stayed a while, and flamed out.

Kiffin is that very hot and very crazy girlfriend that you were with briefly, until she ditched you for some other guy. Most guys in that situation would look back and think "what if?"

Their fascination with him would not end unless Kiffin came back here, stayed a while, and flamed out.

Kiffin is that very hot and very crazy girlfriend that you were with briefly, until she ditched you for some other guy. Most guys in that situation would look back and think "what if?"
Average SEC record and extensive NCAA investigations.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Average SEC record and extensive NCAA investigations.
I never said their fascination with Kiffin was rational. Just like with the attractive but crazy girlfriend, there are obvious flaws. But it sure was entertaining while it lasted.

Good analogy. I tell people that he is like the guy who gets your daughter pregnant and then, a few days before the wedding, skips town with a stripper.

Good analogy. I tell people that he is like the guy who gets your daughter pregnant and then, a few days before the wedding, skips town with a stripper.

I've always said Kiffin is like your hot and crazy ex-girlfriend who got your daughter pregnant through artificial insemination and then skipped town with the hot and crazy stripper that your daughter's douchebag ex-boyfriend left her for.

Of course this couldn’t happen to them last year. It seems we consistently have to play the top 2 teams from the West.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Durkin is a POS. Kiffin rescued him from garbage heap. Most people said he would never coach college football after the Maryland fiasco. Real loyalty there.

Durkin is a POS. Kiffin rescued him from garbage heap. Most people said he would never coach college football after the Maryland fiasco. Real loyalty there.
Kiffin has himself been rescued from the garbage heap a couple of times. And he has also had greener pasture issues. No one feels sorry for him.

VN Store

Back