Ole Miss fired Offensive Line Coach after Spring Game

There is more to this story than what is being let on. Clement was an integral part of the Briles air raid and has followed K Briles everywhere except Arkansas. I'm sure Clement and J Lebby meshed well being they are from A Briles coaching tree. I was one of the fans that wished Pruitt would have hire K Briles as OC and Clement as OL coach. Still why would you fire a coach that was responsible for the best rush offense in the SEC and was 4th in sacks. Doesn't make sense especially the timing

Last edited:
There is more to this story than what is being let on. Clement was an integral part of the Briles air raid and has followed K Briles everywhere except Arkansas. I'm sure Clement and J Lebby meshed well being they are from A Briles coaching tree. I was one of the fans that wished Pruitt would have hire K Briles as OC and Clement as OL coach. Still why would you fire a coach that was responsible for the best rush offense in the SEC and was 4th in sacks. Doesn't make sense especially the timing
agreed this can't be performance based. and you would have to think its something real bad for Kiffin to fire someone during the offseason for off-field issue(s)

Gotta wonder if there's also a crack in the Kiffin/Lebby relationship since Clements and Lebby are almost a package deal.

Or maybe Clements screwed up in an inexcusable, drunken N-word spouting rant/email or coed banging orgy (and didn't invite Kiffin.)

Either way, I wonder if Heupel wants to start a "coaching rehab center" and needs an offensive line analyst?

VN Store

Back