Ole Miss fan behavior at games needs improvement

Sounds like the same people that told me alst year that I was no longer allowed in the Grove. LOL

Well, I had a largely positive experience in the Grove last year, although after the game, some idiot Pledgelet jumped in my face and shouted something stupid. Lucky for him (and me, if the cops were watching), I had the were-with-all to push him back and ignore the drunk bastard. Unfortunately, a few bad apples always seem to spoil the whole dang bunch.

That being said, picking on a pregnant woman who is even an ALUMN is pretty low.

I have been to OM twice...for a UT/UM game and for a UGA/UM game...both times I had a good time without any real bad experience

The fans I saw, and their band were very nice when I went last year...that's rediculous that fans do that stuff before a game...and to a pregnant lady.

I haven't seen much of that around here in Knoxville..but I don't think many of our fans would allow that kinda crap to go unpunished.

Kinda reminds me of Gainesville and walking down to the stadium. I heard curse words that I didn't even know existed, and I was living in the frat house at the time! Unfortunately, these type of fans when mixed with a little liquid courage are at every venue in the country. But picking on a pregnant woman??

Reminds me of LSU where I had to fight college frat boys and got my car keyed

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 21, 2005 3:40 PM
Reminds me of LSU where I had to fight college frat boys and got my car keyed
[snapback]106228[/snapback]​

I would cab it to BR personally and well Tuskalooser I was almost jumped by 3or 4 guys and I never said a word!!After our 4th string RB tore 'em up!!!Just for being in orange...sad Bammers :dlol:

With all of the trash that got thrown at me at Rupp last year, I'd say that unfortunately there are bad fans everywhere.

VN Store

Back