The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

We sold our house in Mt. Washington which is just over the bullitt line. My wife’s family moved from Monticello, KY to Mt Washington 50 years ago to take jobs with GE when everything dried up down there in Wayne County. We decided to go north of Jefferson into Oldham County. North oldham school district is amazing for my youngest. We stole a house that we remodeled and My backyard backs up into the Creasy Mahan Nature Preserve. I sit out back most nights and just take it in. One of my better decisions I’ve made! Holler at me sometime brother!
You probably are right around Glen Mary and one of my favorites, Bootleg BBQ!

You probably are right around Glen Mary and one of my favorites, Bootleg BBQ!

Yup! Right down the street. We still haven’t been, mostly due to COVID and then having a kid, but it’s on the list.

We’ve been kicking the tires on selling and moving outside of Jefferson Co, but my company pays for our move if we transfer cities, so, we’ll see.

We’ll meet up sometime, sounds like you have a slice of Heaven 🍻

We sold our house in Mt. Washington which is just over the bullitt line. My wife’s family moved from Monticello, KY to Mt Washington 50 years ago to take jobs with GE when everything dried up down there in Wayne County. We decided to go north of Jefferson into Oldham County. North oldham school district is amazing for my youngest. We stole a house that we remodeled and My backyard backs up into the Creasy Mahan Nature Preserve. I sit out back most nights and just take it in. One of my better decisions I’ve made! Holler at me sometime brother!
💯 moonshiners love ya fam👀!!
Mine too 🤙🏻

Yup! Right down the street. We still haven’t been, mostly due to COVID and then having a kid, but it’s on the list.

We’ve been kicking the tires on selling and moving outside of Jefferson Co, but my company pays for our move if we transfer cities, so, we’ll see.

We’ll meet up sometime, sounds like you have a slice of Heaven 🍻
What Company if you don’t mind me asking? Absolutely! I’m 25 min from fern creek. Hop on 265 (the gene Snyder) northbound and take the last exit (US 42) before the new toll bridge into Indiana. Hang a right and head out about 10 miles. Let me know if you or any other current Louisville based Vol fans want to watch a game together this fall.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
I read somewhere that all the teams at this years CWS took team photos with the “Road To Omaha” statue except for The Razorbacks.

Apparently Arkansas is all business, no distractions with their eye on the prize.

Do you think Tennessee will take this type of approach next year or continue with their fun brand that we all enjoyed?
I get that they're putting out the all business vibe by not taking the pic. But it has no bearing on the outcome of the series, just like bat flips and the daddy hat had nothing to do with us not making it. Sh!t happens

While it’s still sad and painful that our Vols aren’t playing in Omaha, the one bit of a silver lining for me is at least they aren’t playing in the excessive heat this weekend. The Aggies and Longhorns may be use to the hot temps, but still, absolutely scorching weather.
🥵

View attachment 464782
Imagine playing in the Caribbean or equatorial South America!

What Company if you don’t mind me asking? Absolutely! I’m 25 min from fern creek. Hop on 265 (the gene Snyder) northbound and take the last exit (US 42) before the new toll bridge into Indiana. Hang a right and head out about 10 miles. Let me know if you or any other current Louisville based Vol fans want to watch a game together this fall.

I’d rather not say on here just because it’s small and it probably wouldn’t take someone long to figure out who I am with Google.

Good tip on the nature preserve btw, I think my wife and some of her mom friends are going to check it out next week.

VN Store

Back