The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I read somewhere that all the teams at this years CWS took team photos with the “Road To Omaha” statue except for The Razorbacks.

Apparently Arkansas is all business, no distractions with their eye on the prize.

Do you think Tennessee will take this type of approach next year or continue with their fun brand that we all enjoyed?

If Tennessee wins next year I won't care. Just win, baby. Whatever it takes, just win.

288465686_5591362174216793_707144423711802299_n.jpg

Mickey made a comment about how a certain Coach (he was referring to Summitt) would have looked down on UT baseball, been ashamed of the antics, glad they were humbled, etc.

Wilkerson responded with a line by line destruction of his little tantrum.

I’ll try to find the screen shots.
Did you ever find the screenshot?
I’m just curious to see Wilkerson’s response.
GBO!!

Latest Mock Draft from MLB.com

#24 Jordan Beck - Red Sox
The Red Sox could choose between two Tennessee outfielders in Beck and Drew Gilbert. (Yes PLEASE :D)

#27 Drew Gilbert - Brewers
He can really hit and he can really play center field, a very good combination. Other possibilities could be Jacob Melton from Oregon State or high school hitter Tucker Toman.

#33 Blade Tidwell - Orioles

Latest Mock Draft from MLB.com

#24 Jordan Beck - Red Sox
The Red Sox could choose between two Tennessee outfielders in Beck and Drew Gilbert. (Yes PLEASE :D)

#27 Drew Gilbert - Brewers
He can really hit and he can really play center field, a very good combination. Other possibilities could be Jacob Melton from Oregon State or high school hitter Tucker Toman.

#33 Blade Tidwell - Orioles
It looks like me and the boy will be buying lots of packs of 2023 baseball cards.
😎

Mickey made a comment about how a certain Coach (he was referring to Summitt) would have looked down on UT baseball, been ashamed of the antics, glad they were humbled, etc.

Wilkerson responded with a line by line destruction of his little tantrum.

I’ll try to find the screen shots.
A few years ago there was a most unfortunate Twitter spat over what the late Carson Newman football coach Ken Sparks would’ve thought about something (I don’t recall what it was now). IIRC, one of the people involved was a very longtime CN athletic department person who (again, IIRC) challenged what a reporter said. I can’t imagine why someone would start up speculation then at CN as well as now at UT.

I’m in Fern Creek (I think), but a stones throw from the Bullitt Co line…should’ve taken the leap to get outside of Jefferson Co.

We moved here in 2020.
We sold our house in Mt. Washington which is just over the bullitt line. My wife’s family moved from Monticello, KY to Mt Washington 50 years ago to take jobs with GE when everything dried up down there in Wayne County. We decided to go north of Jefferson into Oldham County. North oldham school district is amazing for my youngest. We stole a house that we remodeled and My backyard backs up into the Creasy Mahan Nature Preserve. I sit out back most nights and just take it in. One of my better decisions I’ve made! Holler at me sometime brother!

VN Store

Back