OL Dayne Davis awarded scholarship

Congratulation young man! Maximum respect from yours truly.

I’ve been looking for a “real” fan to help me figure something out. Are players that transfer out still VFLs? What about coaches? Was Fulmer still a VFL after he got fired or did it go away while he was gone and come back when he was named AD? Was Jennings still a VFL when he got kicked off the team by an interim coach who was about to get fired?

No
Maybe
Yes
Yes

That answers your questions

I’ve been looking for a “real” fan to help me figure something out. Are players that transfer out still VFLs? What about coaches? Was Fulmer still a VFL after he got fired or did it go away while he was gone and come back when he was named AD? Was Jennings still a VFL when he got kicked off the team by an interim coach who was about to get fired?
My POV is that if someone is a grad transfer and doing it because they got passed by on depth chart and have a chance to play at another school. Then I have no issue and will be happy for them. If you are a starter and transfer out then you don’t really care about the school or fans. I get it with the people that left, they are doing what’s best for them. I have no I’ll will, but won’t consider them a Vol going forward.

Butler, Venus Jones and Alontae to me are VFL no matter what happens this season.

I prefer we stop the threads of the transfers and not give anymore oxygen to them.

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back