Oklahoma or Tehas in Dallas??

Stoops>Brown.

OK by double digits. while TX has shown improvements overall in defense, they are woefully behind in overall pass defense. i expect Sam Bradford and OK's WR's to have a field day. and OK's o line will be by far the best one TX has seen all year.

Stoops>Brown.

OK by double digits. while TX has shown improvements overall in defense, they are woefully behind in overall pass defense. i expect Sam Bradford and OK's WR's to have a field day. and OK's o line will be by far the best one TX has seen all year.

I haven't watched either play this year, there sure a lot of very good match ups all over the country this week end.

Stoops>Brown.

Best pass defense is a good pass rush. The horns happen to have the best pass rushers in the country. Bradford will get rattled early and throw 2 picks. Murray alone won't get it done against the horns front 7.

i have ties to texas and would rather see them win (i dont like stoops at all either) but I think OU pulls away late in this one

I don't think he flopped. Looked to me like he lost his footing right before Lewis put his hands on him. Poor call.

Possibly. It was a bad call either way. You grabbing my shirt wouldn't cause me to fall backwards.

Possibly. It was a bad call either way.
Agreed. I do not know that it made that big of a difference in the end though. It would have been 3rd and 14 from the 35. OU probably would have given Texas a 7-10 yard passing play. Texas would have, most likely, made a 42-45 yard field goal.

Lewis needs to learn how to keep his hands off of McCoy on the sidelines. There is just no reason to even touch McCoy in that situation.

VN Store

Back