Oklahoma hospital shooting

Tulsa PD Chief holding a press conference, the Brian Entin tweets appear to be accurate.

Post-op pain adds a whole new dimension to this. The desperation for the physical pain to end is mind-destroying. Absolutely does not excuse what he did, though. There are options to take care of the pain.

Reactions: Volatility
Post-op pain adds a whole new dimension to this. The desperation for the physical pain to end is mind-destroying. Absolutely does not excuse what he did, though. There are options to take care of the pain.
I have many questions about the pain stuff. Did doc not prescribe because he normally didn't? Did he not for some other reason? Did patient have a past history leading to doctor not to prescribe? Did doctor prescribe and patient went through all that was prescribed too quickly and doctor refused to add more?

Amazing that we live in a country where you can wake up and say, "You know, I'd like to buy a gun and shoot a place up today. That sounds fun," and 35% of the country--and you know which 35% it is-- thinks you should have that right. 'Murica, MAGA, Freedumb, etc etc.

It is amazing and wonderful.

Amazing that we live in a country where you can wake up and say, "You know, I'd like to buy a gun and shoot a place up today. That sounds fun," and 35% of the country--and you know which 35% it is-- thinks you should have that right. 'Murica, MAGA, Freedumb, etc etc.

The constitution says we have that right. What we do with the right is in our hands.

We have the right to defend ourselves in court. We don't restrict the right just because lawyers in the judicial system kill innocent people and let the guilty go free occasionally.

Only 35% of the country thinks you should have the right to buy a firearm ? Well you shouldnt have any problems amending the constitution to say whatever you want it to there Karen .

Wait he was upset that he is in pain 5 days after a surgery? His stitches may not even be healed in that time, yet alone whatever was getting operated on.
I thought I heard the Chief say that it was back surgery... could be mistaken

I have many questions about the pain stuff. Did doc not prescribe because he normally didn't? Did he not for some other reason? Did patient have a past history leading to doctor not to prescribe? Did doctor prescribe and patient went through all that was prescribed too quickly and doctor refused to add more?

Each one of your questions is very legitimate.

I'm willing to bet more than 35% think it's perfectly okay to go out and buy a gun, and less than 35% think it's okay to go on a killing spree.

You say some very dumb things.

VN Store

Back