Oklahoma game

Who is planning to go? (I know it is a crazy time, assuming that we will have reached some normalcy).

Tickets go on sale May 15.

Advice from those that went last time?

Going with my 12 year old son if they allow fans. Oklahoma is part of my territory for work so I’m going down on Friday afternoon before game and staying over with my boy to take in the scene and attend game. Really looking forward to it - never seen at game at OU

Going with my 12 year old son if they allow fans. Oklahoma is part of my territory for work so I’m going down on Friday afternoon before game and staying over with my boy to take in the scene and attend game. Really looking forward to it - never seen at game at OU

That's awesome man. I am getting the urge to go. Never been to a big time out of conference away game, not counting bowl games.

I think Pruitt is about to do some great things.

Are you getting tickets direct from UT.

I went in 2014 with a coworker who’s an Oklahoma grad and several members of his family. Had a great time. Atmosphere was great.
Playing it by ear right now for this year. He and I’ve talked about going again but haven’t made firm plans.
We did the return to Knoxville in 2015 too.

Reactions: allvol123
ill be there on the home side. My buddy's dad has season tickets to OU. Ill be in orange tho!!

We are going! Got our air B and B and plane tickets bought already. Where do tickets go on sale May 15?

Got our hotel reservations already. Was going with a couple of friends from the Oak Ridge/Clinton area...but the male one got the female one all preggers and she’s due the next weekend.

This is what we are going to do to Oklahoma!
qpxHuWD.gif

Reactions: Remy and Pacer92
That's awesome man. I am getting the urge to go. Never been to a big time out of conference away game, not counting bowl games.

I think Pruitt is about to do some great things.

Are you getting tickets direct from UT.

I haven’t decided where I am buying tickets yet but I’m willing to pony up for good seats. Let me know if you have advice

I went in 2014, and it was a great experience. We just went to the game and home because my brother lives in NW Arkansas.

Their fans were very nice. It probably helped that they knew they would beat us. But I met up with a UT friend, who had a connection to an OU family, whose tailgate location was literally across the street from the stadium. Got to see Jamelle Holieway as I think he knew someone in our party, saw Brian Bosworth, and got a picture with the Schooner. Our OU party begged us to eat their food and drink their beer, and we had just met them. I would recommend that trip.

I went in 2014, and it was a great experience. We just went to the game and home because my brother lives in NW Arkansas.

Their fans were very nice. It probably helped that they knew they would beat us. But I met up with a UT friend, who had a connection to an OU family, whose tailgate location was literally across the street from the stadium. Got to see Jamelle Holieway as I think he knew someone in our party, saw Brian Bosworth, and got a picture with the Schooner. Our OU party begged us to eat their food and drink their beer, and we had just met them. I would recommend that trip.
Very welcoming and no hate in the gentle razzing. Bunch knows how to football.

Reactions: VolGee4
Who is planning to go? (I know it is a crazy time, assuming that we will have reached some normalcy).

I'm not going to Oklahoma. I guarantee we don't even know if we even have a season by the 15th.

Reactions: 08Vol

I was thinking about purchasing tickets now from Vivid or seat geek. My concern is if I buy the tickets and Oklahoma decides to have limited capacity and my seats are not in the designated areas. Not sure if I would get a refund. Their policies say if it’s cancelled, they will refund or if it’s postponed they will transfer over to the new date.

I was thinking about purchasing tickets now from Vivid or seat geek. My concern is if I buy the tickets and Oklahoma decides to have limited capacity and my seats are not in the designated areas. Not sure if I would get a refund. Their policies say if it’s cancelled, they will refund or if it’s postponed they will transfer over to the new date.

Yea, I bet many of us are in that same boat.

I contacted UT today and they said season ticket holder requests for OU tickets would end June 1 and any leftovers would go on sale to general public mid June. At this point, I am using that as my first route.

Reactions: 08Vol
My son and I are going. He served at a church in Norman up until last January (thank God he is back in Orange and White Country now). Many in his former church have great seats and have offered him a couple if we are interested. On a side note, he lived about a mile from campus and said the game day experience was unbelievable. When we moved him back we took a break for lunch and went to a little store front sandwich shop and Lon Kruger and his staff was in there eating lunch.

Waiting too. Last time I got my tickets through Vivid. No issues but my wife used SeatGeek I believe when she booked tickets for the A&M game and they seemed cheaper and much better seats on the 50 yard line!

VN Store

Back