O'Keefe releasing cnn phone calls

Oh no! Releasing phone calls.

CNN is doomed.

I'll pay attention when people are fired or jailed (if illegal). Otherwise I'm tired of O'Keefe, Project Veritas, et al.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Oh no! Releasing phone calls.

CNN is doomed.

I'll pay attention when people are fired or jailed (if illegal). Otherwise I'm tired of O'Keefe, Project Veritas, et al.

I like what O'Keefe brings to the table. The problem is his "massive conspiracies" tend to be lower level people and his reporting pushes the bigger fish into deeper water. Those he finds are dangerous especially if they do get into positions of power later, but generally aren't as harmful as he makes out.

Between that and the fact half the population ignores him because it doesn't support their narrative and he's just spinning his wheels.

I like what O'Keefe brings to the table. The problem is his "massive conspiracies" tend to be lower level people and his reporting pushes the bigger fish into deeper water. Those he finds are dangerous especially if they do get into positions of power later, but generally aren't as harmful as he makes out.

Between that and the fact half the population ignores him because it doesn't support their narrative and he's just spinning his wheels.
What these videos are showing is that there is no investigative reporting taking place at CNN. It’s a top down message: attack trump, protect Biden. Not that we didn’t know that, but now we have it on tape

What these videos are showing is that there is no investigative reporting taking place at CNN. It’s a top down message: attack trump, protect Biden. Not that we didn’t know that, but now we have it on tape
CNN is Public Relations for the DNC.

Wonder what that airtime would amount to in dollars (in-kind campaign contributions) if CNN had to report their positive coverage as such.

I'm not just referring to this incident, but rather Veritas as a whole. Everyone knows CNN is corrupt and biased as hell just like Fox is corrupt and biased as hell.

The problem is, nobody cares.

I'm not just referring to this incident, but rather Veritas as a whole. Everyone knows CNN is corrupt and biased as hell just like Fox is corrupt and biased as hell.

The problem is, nobody cares.
They dont have options. I think some care and some are clueless

VN Store

Back