Okay, whose kid is this?

I hope this kid pulls a hammy going to the nosebleed section of that crappy stadium of theirs.

The link sent me to “iPhone User wins a prize” site. Was the article really 3rd grade level in vocabulary and structure?

I’m shocked to see there are Vol fans this young. He needs to run before it becomes a bad habit he can’t kick. Save yourself, Junior!!!

if you weren't with us when we were 3-9, don't be with us when we go 2-10

Dang, I thought 3 & 7 was bad.
They must have extrapolated from the prior(2019) OOC losses to Georgia State & BYU to give us 2 OOC losses for 2020.
That
sounds about right.

Heard on the radio this morning that Bama sent a signed picture of Nick Saban, LSU sent him a backpack and a picture of Coach O, and then the personal phone call from Kiffin at Ole Miss. From Tennessee. . .zip, zilch, nada. Vols let another potentially positive PR opportunity turn negative instead. Typical.

I don’t blame him for fleeing this orange Titanic, but going to Bammer would be gutless. Bammer homers have no nuts.
Why should a fan of any school that is going through hard times be justified in switching to another school.It doesn’t make sense to me.If Tennessee was to miraculously win a national title this year it makes me no more nor no less a person.I’ve been a fan since the early 60s and not going to change.I know it’s supposedly a child writing this but there are plenty of adults that do the same thing.

VN Store

Back