OK, you guys asked for it

BHAMVOLFAN

I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Let me count the number of posters that said I was crazy in regard to UAB. Who's crazy?

Darryl HAckney would start for ANY SEC team this year. His team is a good one, just doesn't have much depth.

oh, did I say "I told you so?"

Well I would've said that, but people would be hating on me and take it wrong because I'm a UAB fan. Youre in the Vol family, so you can say it :lol:

Originally posted by Blazer85@Sep 3, 2005 3:13 PM
Well I would've said that, but people would be hating on me and take it wrong because I'm a UAB fan.  Youre in the Vol family, so you can say it  :lol:
[snapback]135341[/snapback]​

y'alls qb is the truth

Originally posted by Blazer85@Sep 3, 2005 3:13 PM
Well I would've said that, but people would be hating on me and take it wrong because I'm a UAB fan.  Youre in the Vol family, so you can say it  :lol:
[snapback]135341[/snapback]​

Helluva game Blazer! I am also in the Bumminhayum family. I've said all along that this would be much tougher than everone expected. I'm proud ov DH and the rest of the boys for a great effort. I hope Carlos is not out for the season. Will see UAB's next game.

Hats off to UAB...gave the Vols one heck of a game. Take away a couple TO's and they had a good shot at an upset.

yep, my company bought season tickets so I go to all of them that don't conflict with a trip to UT. Had to stay here this weekend for personal reasons.

Also, Watson and Pat live just down the street. Dan Burks, Nolen Huey, Sietz, Fallany and about 3 more kids from the local HS play at UAB.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Sep 3, 2005 4:18 PM
Hats off to UAB...gave the Vols one heck of a game. Take away a couple TO's and they had a good shot at an upset.
[snapback]135353[/snapback]​

and take away a couple of UT TO's and UT wins by 28.

VN Store

Back