OK U BIG ORANGE FRUITS

TruthTeller

HERE ARE QUOTES FROM ONE PAPER, FOR ONE WEEK (PLUS AN EXTRA DAY FOR BALANCE)

MY COMMENTS IN ( )

“ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS”

Randy Sanders after game 1 on his freshman quarterbacks
9/15/04 Quote from David Climer’s article, The Tennessean

(BUILD THE EXPECTATIONS OF THAT PRESENT- SANDY RANDY)

“WE WOULD LIKE TO WIN THEM ALL, …I’D SAY WE HAVE DONE WELL AT THAT”

Phil Fulmer when asked about losing the last 4 games at
home against ranked teams, By a combined score 131-44,
a 22 point margin.
9/16/04 Quote from Chris Low’s article, The Tennessean

(WHAT A COMPLETE DENIAL OF THE FACTS - Phil)

“THESE TWO KIDS ARE SPECIAL, VERY SPECIAL”

Philly Fulmer after sniffing the jock straps of his
two freshman quarterbacks
9/18/04 Quote from staff reports, The Tennessean

(WELL IF YOU MEAN THEY ARE ALREADY BETTER THAN CLAUSEN EVER WAS, YOU MAY BE RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR, IF NOT, YOU MUST BE PUFFING UP THE EXPECTATIONS, YET AGAIN)

“WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST THREE GAMES, THE REST OF THE TEAM PICKED THOSE FRESHMAN [QB’S] UP.”

Phil backtracking on his 2 freshman quarterbacks after Auburn
gave HIM a reality check
10/7/04 Tennessean staff reports, The Tennessean

(VANDY AND KENTUCKY ARE COMING PHIL, HOLD ON TO THAT OVERINFLATED QB TALK FOR A LITTLE LONGER)

THE END

why is this (**Edited by Admin )still a member of VolNation? :bad: :bad: :moon2:

--Please keep the personal attacks of the board. If you have something educated to say please do so.

:lolup: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

TWO THOUGHTS:

THE TRUTH HURTS

AND

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

CANT REBUFF THE TRUTH ---CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
CAN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH

SO YOU CALL ME GAY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR A TYPICAL VOL - CAN'T WIN IN THE FORUM - CAN'T WIN ON THE FIELD!

****Edited by Admin.

(I believe I'm only saying what everyone else here thinks..........)

---------------------------------------------
**TruthTeller has been warned about the personal attacks and so have you. This is the only warning you will receive. You are welcome to state your opinion or facts but name calling is not allowed.--vol_freak

Please pm me if you have any questions.

If you're going to get personal and resort to name calling, please use the personal message feature of this board.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Oct 9, 2004 12:56 AM
If you're going to get personal and resort to name calling, please use the personal message feature of this board.

I respect your position as a admin, but I must ask..Are you talking to me or this troublemaker? His posts are full of name calling and other harsh comments.My other post was to question as to why the admins allow this guy to still be around.. :dunno:

GET A LIFE!

YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT ME CALLING PEOPLE NAMES ?????

YOUR NAME IS "TRUTHELLERISGAY" FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE CYRBABY WHINING THAT A VOL WILL DO!

TYPICAL - SO TYPICAL

I'm a newbie to this message board but have really enjoyed a lot of the info and discussion. However, a couple of "bad apples" seem to have plagued nearly every subject with misrepresentations, misquotes, and downright immaturity.

Look, I don't think anyone on this site has big expectations of an SEC or National Championship this year. But we do love our team. And, we do look forward to going out every week and trying like heck to get a W, just like every other respectable program in the country.

This board should be about that. Let's talk about what we've done or what we need to do and let's get excited about the best darn college football Saturdays in the country (see Sports Illustrated's, September "On Campus" issue).

But, if you want to string together quotes taken ENTIRELY out of contrast and poke fun at fans after a disappointing loss and hurl vulgarities at each other, why don't you just go stand with the rest of the losers outside of the bars in Gainesville who are still yelling about how Tennessee cheated this year and got lucky last year? You'll probably find some similar company there.

I'd suggest to the other members here to just plain and simply stop responding to all messages from these folks. Eventually, they'll get tired of wasting time and move on to parasitize and corrupt somebody else's discussions. Of course, the administrator could always do something about this. . . . . .

C'mon guys. Put down the mud and let's have a real discussion.

And Truthteller, PLEASE turn off your caps lock button.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Oct 9, 2004 10:59 AM
I'm a newbie to this message board but have really enjoyed a lot of the info and discussion. However, a couple of "bad apples" seem to have plagued nearly every subject with misrepresentations, misquotes, and downright immaturity.

Look, I don't think anyone on this site has big expectations of an SEC or National Championship this year. But we do love our team. And, we do look forward to going out every week and trying like heck to get a W, just like every other respectable program in the country.

This board should be about that. Let's talk about what we've done or what we need to do and let's get excited about the best darn college football Saturdays in the country (see Sports Illustrated's, September "On Campus" issue).

But, if you want to string together quotes taken ENTIRELY out of contrast and poke fun at fans after a disappointing loss and hurl vulgarities at each other, why don't you just go stand with the rest of the losers outside of the bars in Gainesville who are still yelling about how Tennessee cheated this year and got lucky last year? You'll probably find some similar company there.

I'd suggest to the other members here to just plain and simply stop responding to all messages from these folks. Eventually, they'll get tired of wasting time and move on to parasitize and corrupt somebody else's discussions. Of course, the administrator could always do something about this. . . . . .

Excellent post, kiddiedoc.Welcome to the Nation.

The Truthteller is gone.

Good luck to your Dawgs today Truthteller. You have represented them well here.

VN Store

Back